Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #7 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Jonesboro, AR
I HIGHLY recommend Gain with fresh lock original liquid fabric softener! For one it smells so good and leave that lasting smell for days on end! It also makes the dressers and closets smell so good! It is very affordable only about 5 dollars for the small one! I will be buying more!
Katlyn B.
Katlyn B.
Loxley, AL
I use Gain FreshLock Liquid Fabric Softener every chance I get! Gain always leaves my laundry smelling nice and feeling soft! I recommend Gain Liquid Fabric Softener to anyone with kids or sensitive skin.I have sensitive skin and using Gain never causes any irritation for me.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Columbia , SC
Nothing beats the smell of some gain original! This fabric softener leaves my clothes feeling so soft, smelling so fresh, and it lasts. I can pull a blouse out of my closet three weeks later and it still smells like I just pulled it out of the dryer. Definitely recommend.
Giselle F.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Decorator Expert
I am currently using this fabric softener and I love it. It is soft enough on my all of our clothes not matter how delicate they are. I also use the gain pods as laundry detergent! Gain can be a little pricey but I think it is totally worth it. They smell is very fresh.
Krystle p.
Krystle p.
Hillsboro, OR
Love the smell of Gain Products! I can't use Tide because ingredients in the Tide are too harsh for my husbands skin, but I fell in love with the way gain smells and it does not make my husband itch. Affordable or not, this product is great and will buy it regardless.
Charlene A.
Charlene A.
London, KY
This is by far my favorite softener. I love the long last sent and the way it leaves my clothes feeling. I always pair it with the matching detergent for an even better sent. And as for the price its just as good as the more expensive brands at about a 25% less price.
Val Q.
Val Q.
Attleboro, MA
Gain is my go-to brand for all things laundry. The fabric softener leaves my loathes soft and comfy, and the scent stays in the clothes for weeks! I would recommend ALL gain products to anyone looking for an amazing clean with an even more amazing scent payoff.
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Pace, FL
I love Gain Fabric Softener. I use Gain Laundry Detergent, and the fabric softener smells just like the detergent. It does a very good job of making your laundry much more soft. If you like clean, fresh smelling soft laundry you should definitely try this out.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Ruston, LA
I love how good all of the scents of gain smell. I am allergic to tide, so I had to find me a new brand to use, so I decided to try gain and now I love it even more than I loved tide. Gain always leaves my clothes smelling so fresh and clean. It is the best.
Ni G.
Ni G.
Fishers, IN
Ummm. My mom kinda does the laundry so i don't really know what to say except that it makes everything smell good especially ig you use the laundry sheets when you dry your clothes or whater you're washing and drying and so on etc etc. uhh yea... so yea,
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Decorator Expert
Do you prefer Gain or Tide?
Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent