BY GAIN #12 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Amanda M.
Modesto, CA
I love gain original scent. Paired with my original gain Laundry detergent the smell is that much stronger. There is clear difference in the softness of my clothes when I use the fabric softener.
Trinh N.
Farmers Branch
I love the original scent gain has! It is long lasting on the clothes and doesn't break it down. A little goes a long way with this fabric softener along with their dryer sheets.
Kayla E.
Alpharetta, GA
Gain is my absolute favorite smelling softener and dryer sheets! My clothes always smell fresh without being too overwhelming. Affordable product and can usually find coupons for it.
Amber D.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I have used many brands of fabric softener and this is my go to. It pairs perfectly with their laundry detergent and has my bath towels feeling soft and smelling great.
Rebecca M.
Amherstburg , ON
We always buy this when it's on sale. My mom loves the smell of this detergent over the downy. Softens our clothes and makes they smell nice. Can use for most fabrics.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
When I use the gain to wash my husband's clothes I usually pour a capful of the fabric softener and it leaves his clothes so smelling so great especially his work clothes
Stephanie T.
My all time favorite fabric softener! Gain just knows how to make laundry fun. I love the scent as you pour it into the washer and the smell is even better when you remove it from the dryer. The price is a little high but for the result, i will pay it every time. Recommend!
Ticaria G.
Indianapolis, IN
Decorator Expert Level 1
couples great with any gain detergent as it enhances the wonderful smell of gain anyway! It lasts for such a long time especially if you continually use the product
Emily K.
Sheboygan, WI
I used to live with a bunch of smokers and I would leave the house smelling like an ashtray. The very first day I used Gain everyone at work and home were complimenting me on how good I smelled (I had no perfume on).  I love Gain! Original is my favorite.
Rachel D.
JERSEY SHORE, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
We buy gain everything! It's always good to use the same products together because that's how they work best! My clothes always feel so soft when I use fabric softener!
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
dorchester
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.