BY GAIN #12 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Natalie A.
This fabric softener keeps my clothes feeling soft and refreshed. It does not dull the color at all which I really like and I can get a lot of use out of this bottle making it super affordable. Highly recommend purchasing this product
Amanda M.
Modesto, CA
I love gain original scent. Paired with my original gain Laundry detergent the smell is that much stronger. There is clear difference in the softness of my clothes when I use the fabric softener.
Kayla S.
Erie
I think The brand is too expensive for the wash you will be getting it has not worked well with our washer and our clothes it was kind of disappointing. I I don’t recommend it other people
🌞Isabella🌞 A.
walhalla
Does what every fabric softener does! I mean it has a nice sent so I guess that's a plus. Nothing special to be honest. Works effectively and adds a nice sent! I guess I recommend this if u wash your own clothes and are looking so to it on a budget because this product can come with a lot of discounts!
Amber D.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I have used many brands of fabric softener and this is my go to. It pairs perfectly with their laundry detergent and has my bath towels feeling soft and smelling great.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
When I use the gain to wash my husband's clothes I usually pour a capful of the fabric softener and it leaves his clothes so smelling so great especially his work clothes
Stephanie T.
Lavalette, WV
My all time favorite fabric softener! Gain just knows how to make laundry fun. I love the scent as you pour it into the washer and the smell is even better when you remove it from the dryer. The price is a little high but for the result, i will pay it every time. Recommend!
Emily K.
Sheboygan, WI
I used to live with a bunch of smokers and I would leave the house smelling like an ashtray. The very first day I used Gain everyone at work and home were complimenting me on how good I smelled (I had no perfume on).  I love Gain! Original is my favorite.
sue s.
new york city
I only use two kinds of softners on my clothes and this is one of them. I like this softner. It leaves my clothes feeling soft and with a nice scent a while. I have to say though I used a little more than the recommend amount stated on the bottle. Good price.
Nickola H.
Jacksonville, FL
Gain Fabric Softener - Original Fresh 3.96 L(155 Loads) ( He Compatible). I grow up using this product the pros are that is does soften your to laundry. The price is good and I buy it at Family Dollar Store. I love the smell, I would recommend this product.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Boston, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.