Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #63 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Val Q.
Attleboro, MA
Gain is my go-to brand for all things laundry. The fabric softener leaves my loathes soft and comfy, and the scent stays in the clothes for weeks! I would recommend ALL gain products to anyone looking for an amazing clean with an even more amazing scent payoff.
Tammie H.
Chidester, AR
Love this fabric softener! Very affordable and a great value for 120 loads! Be sure you clean your lint filter on your dryer every 6 months with soap and hot water. All softeners cause a waxy build up on the screen and could potentially cause a dryer fire.
alyssa h.
Love love love the scent in this softener! It lasts for days! Sometimes I can smell the softener in my closet half a week after doing all the laundry! It's the beta smelling one I've come across so far and the way it lasts on clothes is unmatched
No stinky residue feeling on the clothes either that I sometimes get with other brands of softeners!
April F.
Oak grove, MO
We love gain. It smells amazing and it really gets tough stains out. It average priced and really works well on getting tough stains out of my kids clothes. I would recommend using this to any mommas out there who struggle with stains!
Kendal B.
It literally makes my clothes extra soft. Without it, my clothes feel weird and used. But with this fabric softener, they feel brand new and plush like. I use this for everything I own that can be washed. My toddlers clothes feel fantastic and I know that she thanks me because her clothes feel like a blanket. Thank you GAIN.
Michelle R.
You don't need a lot for your laundry to feel super soft and smell great for weeks! I love fabric softener and it is 100% effective! Would definitely recommend especially for price/amount not to mention there's always coupons!
Neka A.
I love GAIN the original smell as well as the fresh scents. It definitely helps maintain the fabric of all my clothes. No bleeding even when I mistakingly leave a color piece with the whites. I love the smell and consistency.
Joann X.
This is a great scent to use on bedding. I usually use this fabric softener on my sheets and blankets and love the smell of it. It leaves the fabric very soft and with no residue. Great affordable price for a wonderful product.
JENNIFER K.
Selden, NY
I absolutely love this scent !! I use it all the time when I do my laundry. This product leaves my clothes and sheets soft and smelling good for a long time. I am very happy with this product and the price range of this product. I would definitely recommend this product and will continue to buy it in the future.
Liza H.
Kansas City
Gain original scent is my most favorite smell! I try to buy anything that offers this particular brand and scent. I just wish it was offered in combination with other cleaning products. I highly recommend this to anyone who loves to smell clean! #Gain #smellgood #gainoriginal #gainproduct
Rachel K.
Texarkana , TX
Which gain smell do you all prefer
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
Is it smells good? ?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent