Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #63 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Asfia F.
Gain liquid fabric softener great for all kinds of clothes. After a wash , you clean and fresh clothes after a gym or playing sports.
Alisha C.
Mission, TX
Love gain fabric softener really lasts along while on your clothes I cannot wash and not put on this fabric softener it's a must have
Anastasia E.
Long Valley, NJ
Love! Buy it for my dorm and my house! Love the scent. Stays with the clothes for so long. Repeatedly bought and will continue to buy
Cheryl M.
Lorain, OH
The smell and softness can not be beat from this product. i have enjoyed it from the time it first hit the market. just LOVE IT!!!
Meriam B.
Lafayette, IN
I love the smell. It makes my clothes smell for weeks. Gain is inexpensive and a good brand that I recommend for everybody to use.
Adilene D.
Indianapolis, IN
Is a good product I love the consistency and the aroma that leaves in my clothes I recommend them to the hundred is a good product
Kimberly S.
All time classic. Smells GREAT and you can still smell it weeks later. Cleans clothes well and didn't break out my sensitive kids.
Dorothy B.
Jamaica, NY
Smells good. The bookie lasts for a while spends on how many times you use it during laundry. Keeps clothes feeling soft as ever
Shannon D.
I love this fabric softener. It helps make my clothes smell fresh and clean and lasts a long while. I love using it on my sheets.
Cher S.
Fayetteville, NC
Gain just has the most well rounded and amazing products in the laundry world and I can't seem to ever be disappointed with them
Rachel K.
Texarkana , TX
Which gain smell do you all prefer
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent