Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #7 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Liza H.
Liza H.
Kansas City
Gain original scent is my most favorite smell! I try to buy anything that offers this particular brand and scent. I just wish it was offered in combination with other cleaning products. I highly recommend this to anyone who loves to smell clean! #Gain #smellgood #gainoriginal #gainproduct
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
I never used gain prior to getting married . My husband has only ever used gain so I started using it and my clothes smell so much better . It's very affordable and even if it wasn't I would buy it . It's the only fabric detergent and softener that makes my clothes smell and feel great
Leia L.
Leia L.
Quincy, IL
I really love gain original. I don't care for the other versions. The scent of gain is like no other. It makes clothes stay fresh for weeks in your closet or drawers. I prefer this to all other brands. It is a great price for the quality. I will continue to buy and recommend.
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
I have a mixed review for this product. While it did get my clothes soft and to smell great it also did this weird thing called causing an allergic reaction. I've experienced this before with tide but never with gain, so I was surprised. It smells great but I wouldn't buy it again because of the reactions.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Bloomsburg , PA
I use Gain fabric softener to leave my clothes smelling great and they come out of the dryer so soft! I love the fresh Gain scent, it lasts forever. I love getting clothes out of my drawer and they smell so good! The price is fair for the quality product you get!
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Douglasville, GA
My absolute favorite fabric softener. It always makes my clothes smell amazing. I have two large dogs and the dog smell sometimes travels onto blankets and sheets. Gain always takes the smell out and helps our house smell fresh from just doing the laundry.
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Morgan City, LA
Love the smell of Gain. My clothes are not clean without it to me. It helps control static cling. I really can't say anything bad about it. Very effective on aking my clothes soft. Can be a little pricey but the smell is worth it to me. I Recommend
Amber W.
Amber W.
Corpus Christi, TX
I have very delicate skin and it reacts to almost anything overly perfumed or with a bunch of chemicals in it but this brand seems to do just enough to not irritate my skin. Always a buy for me because i have never delt with allergic reactions.
Austin H.
Austin H.
Works great smells good and is very soft there are no pros and cons to this item because is great and I was not disappointed plus this item was affordable and not pricey at all I recommend this item to anyone who likes soft amazing clothes
Christa S.
Christa S.
Pikeville, KY
Gain is the best scent ever for you clothes! Makes them super soft and smell super good for so long! If you love a stronger smelling fabric softener, you'll love Gain. I've used both the detergent and the fabric softener for years!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Decorator Expert
Do you prefer Gain or Tide?
Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent