Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #63 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Cristina C.
Manatí
I love how it's smells. Its smell is so concentrated that only a little is enough. The price it's accessible, that's very important too.
Addison B.
Olive Branch, MS
Great smell that left my clothes smelling amazingly fresh and soft! It's a little expensive but totally worth it because it last so long
Jeanine R.
Kissimmee, FL
It's very true what they advertise about Gain. I use this often and my clothes smell amazing for days! It's totally effective and great!
Lisa M.
Bridgeport, CT
Have used this for years, smells wonderful, leaves clothes and sheets and towels and whatever else you wash feeling soft and touchable.
Jessi S.
Middletown, DE
My all time favorite smell, my clothes are soft, they aren't greasy, the scent last even when you are done and the clothes are put away
Brittany E.
I've been using this for years, smells SO amazing and the scent lasts forever till you wear the clothing, always refreshing and clean!
Desiree R.
Brooklyn, NY
Growing up my mother always used this fabric softener and I was always obsessed! This is usually my go to fabric softener all the time!
Nina S.
Whitehall , PA
We love washing our laundry with Gain. It gives it a fresh clean feel and the smell is absolutely amazing. I would recommend to anyone.
Shy A.
Houghton Lake, MI
Long lasting scent. It leave smoothd feeling soft and smelling fresh. They can sit in a laundry basket for days and still smell great.
Alisha C.
Mission, TX
Love gain fabric softener really lasts along while on your clothes I cannot wash and not put on this fabric softener it's a must have
Rachel K.
Texarkana , TX
Which gain smell do you all prefer
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent