Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #7 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Pasadena, TX
To me this one smells te best! It always makes my close smell fresh and clean!
Mariel P.
Mariel P.
Omaha, NE
Love this product and the smell! Use it all the time and can't stop buying it
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Hands down the best smelling fabric softener ever! The scent last for hours!
charla v.
charla v.
Breeding , KY
I love love love love the smell makes your clothes smell so good and soft..
Keisha W.
Keisha W.
Stuttgart, AR
I love the smell of gain so I'm gain everything. Team gain
Love it
Amazing
Manda L.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Hmmm! Gain smells the best! Works just as great as Tide, and makes my whole house smell fresh. It is one of the better detergents, I would say the prices are similar to that of Tide. However, often when you buy the lower end priced detergents, you are generally getting a lower functioning product. Especially with detergent!
Crystal Q.
I am in love with Gain.  I love how well it softens my laundry and leaves it smelling so fresh and clean.  I love the way the house smells when I am doing laundry.  It's affordable and comes in multiple scents.  I highly recommend trying or switching to Gain.  I swich back and forth between Gain and downy softeners.  I always come back to the Gain for a longer period of time.
Tammie H.
Tammie H.
Chidester, AR
Love this fabric softener! Very affordable and a great value for 120 loads! Be sure you clean your lint filter on your dryer every 6 months with soap and hot water. All softeners cause a waxy build up on the screen and could potentially cause a dryer fire.
alyssa h.
alyssa h.
Love love love the scent in this softener! It lasts for days! Sometimes I can smell the softener in my closet half a week after doing all the laundry! It's the beta smelling one I've come across so far and the way it lasts on clothes is unmatched
No stinky residue feeling on the clothes either that I sometimes get with other brands of softeners!
Kendal B.
Kendal B.
It literally makes my clothes extra soft. Without it, my clothes feel weird and used. But with this fabric softener, they feel brand new and plush like. I use this for everything I own that can be washed. My toddlers clothes feel fantastic and I know that she thanks me because her clothes feel like a blanket. Thank you GAIN.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Decorator Expert
Do you prefer Gain or Tide?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent