BY GAIN #12 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Paige M.
I absolutely love gain fabric softener because it cleans mine and my daughters clothes very well and leaves them smelling good for awhile until it's time to wash again and leaves them feeling soft.
Feather S.
Magnolia, TX
This product works well side by side with Gain laundry detergent. It does the job as a clothes softener and makes our clothes smell amazing for a very long time. I love the original smell. I highly recommend this product.
Ashley P.
Chino Hills
Love this stuff because it's the same smell as the laundry detergent I use. Once I started using this I couldn't believe how soft my laundry became! It's very affordable and you get a lot for your money with this product!
Neiaa L.
This is my favorite favorite fabric softner. Nothing beats the smell like GAIN! It has the most unique fragrance and your clothes will literally smell good for weeks! By far my favorite brand for washing clothes.
Hannah B.
Ruston, LA
I love how good all of the scents of gain smell. I am allergic to tide, so I had to find me a new brand to use, so I decided to try gain and now I love it even more than I loved tide. Gain always leaves my clothes smelling so fresh and clean. It is the best.
Kia H.
I love Gain's product. Never a disappointment. Smells good. Makes my clothes smells so good and fresh. Don't really have to put alot and its already smelling fresh.
Michelle R.
Surprise, AZ
It leaves my clothes smelling fabulous. I love the smell it leaves. my whole house smells like the fabric softener. I love it so much I truly recommend this 100%
Katie B.
Madison, CT
Decorator Expert Level 1
Switched to this brand from Tide, which I had used all my life. My boyfriend had used this, so I switched because of him. Smells great and never irritates my skin.
Jordyn C.
Sumner, WA
This product is my very favorite! Not only does it leave you clothes smelling amazing but also does not leave your clothes feel like there is still residue on your clothes. I highly recommend this product!
Sylvia B.
Creola, Ohio
Smells great. Only down fall is I don't smell it on my cloths long after washing. Smells fad for sure. When they first get out of the dryer they smell great. Seems like you have to use more to get more smell
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Boston, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.