Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #63 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Ashley R.
This is a must in my house ... Can't go with out .... Smells amazing... If you do laundry you should know
Amanda K.
Louisville, KY
The smell that again leaves on your clothes is unbeatable and this product keeps your clothes very soft.
Shelby B.
Paducah , KY
Always leaves my clothes smelling nice and the feeling is always soft. I would recommend them to friends.
Felicia P.
Laurel
No scent compares to Original Gain. I love all Gain products. I love how my laundry smells afterwards.
Stacy B.
Coalton, Oh
Love the smell of Original Gain laundry products. The smell remains on your vlothes till the next wash.
Lisa H.
Waldron, AR
Gain has the best smell. Very refreshing. Scent stays with clothing longer than any product I've tried.
Lauren D.
Selinsgrove, PA
The smell is great and so is the product use it for all my laundry and it is cheap! Everything is great
Brandi G.
Vista, CA
You can never go wrong with a classic. The original gain smell is the best and my clothes are so soft
Cynthia M.
Bellingham, WA
Fabric softener not only helps take away odor from your clothes, but makes them look as good as new.
Edith F.
Murrieta, CA
I love using gain, it leaves my laundry smelling so clean and fresh, and helps get out tough stains.
Rachel K.
Texarkana , TX
Which gain smell do you all prefer
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
Is it smells good? ?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent