Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #7 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Boise, ID
Great great great product best fabric softener in my opinion and then smell is too good
dhvani p.
buys any
where
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.
Makes your clothes and sheets smell so good and genuinely makes them softer to touch!
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.
This is great to use! I love washing my clothes with gain! The scent is so fabulous.
Leanne I.
Leanne I.
Stockton, CA
Love using this for washing my clothes keeping it smelling good man a go to always
Fatumata W.
Fatumata W.
Philadelphia , Pennsylvania
It smeel like flowers. It is great product i love it. It gives me lots of atenion.
Karissa B.
Karissa B.
Winnetka, CA
I love the smell and how it makes my clothes so soft. I enjoy using Gain products.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Memphis, TN
Cannot live without it. I am addicted to the scent. Leaves clothes super soft too
Ebony M.
Ebony M.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this stuff. The scent last a long time and gets your clothes really clean.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Houston , TX
I been using this detergent for the past 10 years and my family love the smell
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Decorator Expert
Do you prefer Gain or Tide?
Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent