BY GAIN #11 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Amber W.
Corpus Christi, TX
I have very delicate skin and it reacts to almost anything overly perfumed or with a bunch of chemicals in it but this brand seems to do just enough to not irritate my skin. Always a buy for me because i have never delt with allergic reactions.
Natasha J.
Gaffney, SC
This is one of my favorite fabric softners. i choose it over any other. the smell last on your clothes forever. I buy this all the time and plan on continuing to purchase.
Mindy G.
Richmond
This has the best scent out of all the fabric softeners i've tried. And the scent stays days later. It leaves my clothes and sheets soft and cozy! Its my favorite brand. It can be expensive, but its my go to. I would recommend.
Christa S.
Pikeville, KY
Gain is the best scent ever for you clothes! Makes them super soft and smell super good for so long! If you love a stronger smelling fabric softener, you'll love Gain. I've used both the detergent and the fabric softener for years!
Holly M.
W Portsmouth, OH
This stuff makes your clothes that extra soft I have been looking for in a fabric softener!! Also gives a lasting amazing sent on your clothes!! It's not too expensive for the size of the bottle. I recommend this to all my friends
Tanya S.
Elyria , OH
I have tried several different detergents and while they clean my clothes well they wouldn't leave that crisp smell.. until I found Gain.. leaves my clothes clean and smelling wonderful!! Will never buy another detergent again!
Kasandra S.
San Diego, CA
This isn't my favorite fabric softener. I don't like that the bottom of it gets thick and clumpy for some reason. I don't notice any difference in my clothing and I prefer the other brands. I'm not against this one but I don't recommend.
I ♡ M e.
Edinburg, TX
I love Gain fabric softener it leaves my clothes feeling soft and smelling good . It always come out of the dryer static free . It never leaves stains on my clothes .
Paige M.
I absolutely love gain fabric softener because it cleans mine and my daughters clothes very well and leaves them smelling good for awhile until it's time to wash again and leaves them feeling soft.
Feather S.
Magnolia, TX
This product works well side by side with Gain laundry detergent. It does the job as a clothes softener and makes our clothes smell amazing for a very long time. I love the original smell. I highly recommend this product.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
dorchester
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.