Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #7 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Marquishia T.
Marquishia T.
Shreveport, LA
I always buy a lot cuz I drown my clothes in cause I love the smell! I just love the product!
Giovani M.
Giovani M.
Scent lasts and lasts. A liile goes,a long way. Fresh smelling. Even my closet smells good!
Capri S.
Capri S.
Rochester, NY

It Smells very good freshens your clothing and doesn't irritate your skin reasonably priced
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Tampa, Fl
Does wonders to my family clothes. Smell last for a while and makes the house smell amazing
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
I have used gains for years. I always love how it smells during laundry and after laundry.
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
West Hamlin, Wv
gain fabric softener smells great and is very affordable and available at the local stores
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
My favorite detergent . The scent lingers on for days while others fade away right away .
Liz M.
Liz M.
I love using Gain fabric softner because it smells great and makes my clothes super soft.
Kahla N.
Kahla N.
Dallas, TX
I like this product because it's affordable and great smell and it last a very long time.
Mabel A.
Mabel A.
Smells refreshing last up to a long time and people can actually smell the fresh clothes
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Decorator Expert
Do you prefer Gain or Tide?
Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent