Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #65 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Kelsey L.
Mankato , MN
Leaves my clothes and towels feeling soft and like new. My kids love getting a warm towel or blanket from the dryer after using fabric softener.
Day M.
I haven't bought this in a while because of my husband's skin sensitivities but it smells great and leaves clothes feeling super smooth and soft!
Anna L.
Elk Grove, CA
I buy this mainly for the smell!!! Kidding...it does its job perfectly! Leaving my laundry smelling fresh and clean all and everyday! LOOOVE IT.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
I love the scent. I love the price. I love that the fabric softener is mixed in. I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)
Morgan H.
Morgantown, WV
I love to use gain, especially when washing my favorite clothes or my towels. It keeps my items smelling fresh and super soft for extended use.
Amber H.
Lincoln, NE
This never fails me, the smell is amazing, I also use this as an air freshener. and always put clothes on
right out of the dryer. amazing smell
Wendy L.
Brooklyn, NY
My family love this! The best in our opinion. Great scent and it last a long time on clothes. Can use it for many loads. Very effective.
Shaiyene D.
Lexington, NC
It makes my clothes smell really nice and makes them soft and I recommend this because this is one of my favorites and I could be one of yours
Fifi B.
Great smell and actually keeps its smell. It lasts for a few loads as well. I enjoy it every time i need to do laundry. It was very effective.
Tatiana M.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a Wonderful product to use with stinky kids clothes. Cleans great and leaves them smelling great.
I just fell in love with the smell ūüėć
Rachel K.
Texarkana , TX
Which gain smell do you all prefer
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent