Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #1 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Michelle R.
Surprise, AZ
It leaves my clothes smelling fabulous. I love the smell it leaves. my whole house smells like the fabric softener. I love it so much I truly recommend this 100%
Katie B.
Madison, CT
Decorator Expert Level 1
Switched to this brand from Tide, which I had used all my life. My boyfriend had used this, so I switched because of him. Smells great and never irritates my skin.
Sylvia B.
Creola, Ohio
Smells great. Only down fall is I don't smell it on my cloths long after washing. Smells fad for sure. When they first get out of the dryer they smell great. Seems like you have to use more to get more smell
Jordyn C.
Sumner, WA
This product is my very favorite! Not only does it leave you clothes smelling amazing but also does not leave your clothes feel like there is still residue on your clothes. I highly recommend this product!
Allie P.
Evans, GA
One of my Favorites. Gain has always been a go to for me when it comes to laundry. The original scent is amazing. I think the price is great and my clothes continue to smell even weeks later.
Donna A.
Norfolk, VA
I have used Gain for years. I tried others, but I have to always have this in the house. It leaves our clothes smelling fresh and clean and I get lots of compliments on the way my laundry smells.
Christani M.
La Crosse, WI
I love Gain! It gets our clothes super clean and smelling fresh. I can take something out of the dresser weeks after it has been washed and it still smells great like I just washed it!
Alejandra L.
Mcallen, TX
Omg love this so much when I wash my clothes smells really good and naturally and fragable it smells nice and instead of 120 loads it does 140 and I love it so sooooo much ❤️❤️❤️
Erika D.
Lewis Center, OH
Can't get enough of this fresh scent for my laundry. With kids and dogs it's so nice to know that whatever they get into it always comes out of the laundry smelling fresh again
Amanda C.
Copperas Cove, TX
This is the one my grandma uses and it smells so good and it's super cheap and affordable for everyone it's so great! I love it and I love how they sell it everywhere
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.