Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #63 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Kaitlyn F.
Freeland, PA
Gives clothing a little boost in smelling and FEELING fresh. Even after several wears, hoodies and jackets smell fresh
Jennifer T.
I love all gain products! They smell wonderful! Wish the price was a little more affordable I would buy it more often.
Nicole R.
Woodbridge
I really like this product leaves your clothes smelling really good for many days I also use the gain laundry detergent
Ashlynn M.
Gray, LA
Gotta love the original Gain scent! It's a classic and I always go back to it. I try different ones but this is perfect
Tawanda M.
Marion, AR
This product is one of the best so far. It doesn't take much and it's very effective. This product is cost effective.
Amanda M.
Super affordable. Perfect for the special touch to make sure your laundry is done to perfection. Smells sooooooo good
Marilea S.
Saugerties , NY
I love the smell of gain fabric softeners! They leave your clothes smelling so fresh and clean and are a great value
Cecilia H.
Rohnert Park, CA
This fabric leaner is amazing! it is super cheap and I use this to wash my clothes all the time because I know it will deep clean them and remove any stains while also keeping all of my clothes true to their color and always keep them to their tip top quality.
Yvonne R.
Hondo, TX
I like the smell it leaves on my cloths, its a good fabric softener. I don't buy it often but I try making it last.
Taylor J.
Tucson, AZ
I've never even tried another fabric softener because I love this one! Super fresh scent without being overpowering
Rachel K.
Texarkana , TX
Which gain smell do you all prefer
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent