Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #7 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Angie P.
Angie P.
Palmdale, CA
OK if you want a fresh smell on your clothing gain is the best detergent and washes clothes great
Felicia D.
Felicia D.
I love Gain!!! The smell is amazing, my clothes come out smelling great and are as soft as ever!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Gain has a great line of fabric softener! Love the fresh clean scent. Great value for your money
Veronica L.
Veronica L.
Bloomingdale, IL
Keeps your clothes smelling nice and fresh for a long time! For this, a little goes a long way.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Spanaway, WA
Gain is my favroite !! I love that they have a lot of different scents for you to choose from!
Ortecia W.
Ortecia W.
Inkster, MI
This is currently sitting on my deyer ! i refuse to wash my clothes without some srt of GAIN !
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
We like to use this to make our clothes soft and smell good. The scent is very fresh smelling.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
The best smell in the world. So fresh. We love it! Smell lasts a long time too I was surprised
Mandy R.
Mandy R.
Huntsville
I love the original scent have tried the others scents and they seem to sour in your clothes
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
This product is so good! My clothes are always smelling so good! My fiancé loves this stuff!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Decorator Expert
Do you prefer Gain or Tide?
Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent