Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #63 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Solimar V.
Rio Grande
De todos mi favorito, por la aroma tan duradera y lo limpia que deja la ropa sin necesidad de usar tanto producto, rinde mucho.
Olivia T.
Kronenwetter, WI
Haven't really used fabric softener before this. But I love it. It put the bounce back in our clothes and towels! Great smell.
Camille D.
Syracuse, UT
I absolutely love this smell. It leaves my clothes smelling amazing and feeling like little clouds! I'll definitely repurchase
Rosa D.
Phoenix, Az
Gain liquid Fabric Softener makes me think my laundry was just washed even after its been in the drawer or hung up for a while.
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
This fabric softener has one of the best fragrances out there! I have tried other Gain scents but nothing beats the original!
Amy K.
Alachua, FL
This product did an a pretty good job. It left my clothes smelling very good and feeling soft but I have used better products
Lindsey B.
Maple Valley, WA
This is great. Smells good and always gets my clothes fresh. I wash dog blankets too and they always come out smelling good!
Teresa C.
Keyport, NJ
I love love love everything about this softener. It smells awesome, and lasts forever. It makes clothes soft and fluffy too.
Destinee M.
Mckinney, TX
I love this soap it makes my clothes so soft and smell so fresh and my family isnt allergic. We can only handle a select few
Aidyn L.
Even the original scent of this laundry softener is so comforting and leaves my clothes smelling fresh and feeling soft!
Rachel K.
Texarkana , TX
Which gain smell do you all prefer
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
Is it smells good? ?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent