Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #7 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Great fresh smell that lasts for weeks. Keeps static cling away. Cheaper price and compares to Downey.
Kellie V.
Kellie V.
Merced, CA
This detergent sells good and it washes away dirt and stains. It makes me feel fresh after washing it.
Jaime P.
Jaime P.
We love this. My husband loves the way the smell stays for weeks on end. No need to rewash anything .
Brandi G.
Brandi G.
Vista, CA
You can never go wrong with a classic. The original gain smell is the best and my clothes are so soft
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Sigourney, IA
Leaves clothes soft a fresh smelling the clothes smell fresh for weeks. The liquid is do easy to use
Pratima G.
Pratima G.
I love this stuff because it gives my clothes irresistible scent and also leaves it feeling so soft.
erin h.
erin h.
I love the original scent. It is fresh and seems to last forever. And a little bit goes a long way.
Nini 14 N.
Nini 14 N.
Best one so far and I mean it great smell and it lasted for two or more weeks ! Best softer ever !
Alex S.
Alex S.
Pleasant Pr, WI
This stuff makes my clothes so soft and has such an amazing smell that really lasts on my clothes!
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Keeps my clothes feeling soft and smelling fresh. Lasts longer than other brands. Worth the money.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Decorator Expert
Do you prefer Gain or Tide?
Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent