Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.

BY GAIN #1 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Krystle p.
Hillsboro, OR
Love the smell of Gain Products! I can't use Tide because ingredients in the Tide are too harsh for my husbands skin, but I fell in love with the way gain smells and it does not make my husband itch. Affordable or not, this product is great and will buy it regardless.
betsy c.
East Hardwick, VT
I like gain fabric softener it stays with the clothes even when they are dry. It does cost a little more but i am willing to pay for quality and i can usually find it on sale or a coupon for it. I would recommend to a friend. I however do not liker the lavender.
Lauren P.
This fabric softener is one of the best I've ever used. It definitely does it's job and is great for my niece and nephews. I love how soft my clothes feel after i use this. The smell is also so great.
Nicole G.
Ramona , CA
I'm a sucker for the original scent of gain. I really enjoyed this detergent. It is one of those that will really get your clothes clean. Then has the best scent lingering for days after...
Emily R.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Gain is my favorite Laundry brands. It smells so so good! It also cleans our clothes really well and hold the fresh smell up until we wear them. It is very effective, affordable, and easy to buy at just about anywhere! I would definitely recommend Gain
Amanda T.
Fresno, CA
My favorite scent! I love the gain formula washes and softens all my clothes. Scent stays for a long time and is just the best to grab something from my closet and it still smells fresh!
Donna H.
Brady, TX
Love the smell of this detergent!! All of them really! I switch everyone I go to buy a new one. All their scents are amazing! It leaves my clothes smelling good and feeling soft. Love it!
Melynna C.
Delran, NJ
Love the smell of this! I find that it also lasts pretty well on my clothes too, it doesn't fade away quickly like others tend to do. I can't complain, it does what it's supposed toūüĎćūüŹĽ
Destiny S.
Albertville, AL
Love this. Would definitely recommend. Makes your clothes smell so good and makes them so soft!! Definitely works! I love this product. Very affordable. You can buy them anywhere! Walmart, dollar store.. etc!
Calais C.
W Sacramento, CA
Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz smells soo good! Makes your laundry really soft and the scent stays for a while compared to some other brands,
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.