Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #6 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Sherria D.
Sherria D.
Miramar, FL
I love gain I use it on everything sometimes I mop the floor when I'm deep cleaning to make the mop smell good
Marianne D.
Marianne D.
Jackson, NJ
Gain has the best scent for clothing. It leaves my clothes smelling fresh, there are no cons to this product.
Meira S.
Meira S.
Smells good and makes clothes soft. Good value for the price, but idk if fabric softener is a real necessity.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Byron, MN
One of my favorites to keep your laundry smelling wonderful. Prefer liquid over sheets. Keeps fresh longer.
Grace S.
Grace S.
Makes your clothes smell SO GOOD! My whole family uses this! It also makes your clothes feel like a cloud!
sharlene p.
sharlene p.
Loooove using this when I was clothes , makes my clothes smell nice and fresh , the price is a good price
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Pawhuska, OK
I love using gain for washing my clothes! Always has such a great smell to it! Won't use any other brand!
Kay🍍✨ M.
Kay🍍✨ M.
Smells so good. Keeps everything clean and fresh. I love the smell. Bomb as ever. It always does the job
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Louisville, KY
The smell that again leaves on your clothes is unbeatable and this product keeps your clothes very soft.
Lora S.
Lora S.
Brandenburg, KY
I love gain it is the only laundry soap that i use. It has a great scent and gets my cloths very clean.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Decorator Expert
Do you prefer Gain or Tide?
Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent