Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #65 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Sylvia B.
Creola, Ohio
Smells great. Only down fall is I don't smell it on my cloths long after washing. Smells fad for sure. When they first get out of the dryer they smell great. Seems like you have to use more to get more smell
Allie P.
Evans, GA
One of my Favorites. Gain has always been a go to for me when it comes to laundry. The original scent is amazing. I think the price is great and my clothes continue to smell even weeks later.
Donna A.
Norfolk, VA
I have used Gain for years. I tried others, but I have to always have this in the house. It leaves our clothes smelling fresh and clean and I get lots of compliments on the way my laundry smells.
Christani M.
La Crosse, WI
I love Gain! It gets our clothes super clean and smelling fresh. I can take something out of the dresser weeks after it has been washed and it still smells great like I just washed it!
Alejandra L.
Mcallen, TX
Omg love this so much when I wash my clothes smells really good and naturally and fragable it smells nice and instead of 120 loads it does 140 and I love it so sooooo much ❤️❤️❤️
Erika D.
Lewis Center, OH
Can't get enough of this fresh scent for my laundry. With kids and dogs it's so nice to know that whatever they get into it always comes out of the laundry smelling fresh again
Amanda C.
Copperas Cove, TX
This is the one my grandma uses and it smells so good and it's super cheap and affordable for everyone it's so great! I love it and I love how they sell it everywhere
Jaslynn C.
Nitro, WV
From my mother to me! My mother always used this and she has unkowningly passed it down to me! I couldn't imagine my clothes smelling like anything else?? Home!!
jennifer m.
Kearneysville, WV
I love gain fabric softener it is amazing it leaves your clothes and your house smell amazing you clothes will keep there Clean smell for months just hanging in the closet
kelly l.
Byron, GA
I love using Gain, the smell is amazing and lasts for days. I would highly recommend using Gain. It does the job and although it's costly. It's worth the price.
Rachel K.
Texarkana , TX
Which gain smell do you all prefer
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent