Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #63 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Tanya S.
Elyria, OH
I have tried several different detergents and while they clean my clothes well they wouldn't leave that crisp smell.. until I found Gain.. leaves my clothes clean and smelling wonderful!! Will never buy another detergent again!
Mindy G.
Richmond
This has the best scent out of all the fabric softeners i've tried. And the scent stays days later. It leaves my clothes and sheets soft and cozy! Its my favorite brand. It can be expensive, but its my go to. I would recommend.
I ♡ M e.
I love Gain fabric softener it leaves my clothes feeling soft and smelling good . It always come out of the dryer static free . It never leaves stains on my clothes .
Nichole W.
Milwaukee, WI
Leaves your clothes smelling amazing for days. Possibly even weeks. When youre getting dressed youll find yourself sniffing your clothes. Thee best smelling detergents and fabric softners ive ever came across by far.
Neiaa L.
This is my favorite favorite fabric softner. Nothing beats the smell like GAIN! It has the most unique fragrance and your clothes will literally smell good for weeks! By far my favorite brand for washing clothes.
Kia H.
I love Gain's product. Never a disappointment. Smells good. Makes my clothes smells so good and fresh. Don't really have to put alot and its already smelling fresh.
Hannah B.
Ruston, LA
I love how good all of the scents of gain smell. I am allergic to tide, so I had to find me a new brand to use, so I decided to try gain and now I love it even more than I loved tide. Gain always leaves my clothes smelling so fresh and clean. It is the best.
Michelle R.
Surprise, AZ
It leaves my clothes smelling fabulous. I love the smell it leaves. my whole house smells like the fabric softener. I love it so much I truly recommend this 100%
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
Decorator Expert
Switched to this brand from Tide, which I had used all my life. My boyfriend had used this, so I switched because of him. Smells great and never irritates my skin.
Sylvia B.
Creola, Ohio
Smells great. Only down fall is I don't smell it on my cloths long after washing. Smells fad for sure. When they first get out of the dryer they smell great. Seems like you have to use more to get more smell
Rachel K.
Texarkana , TX
Which gain smell do you all prefer
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent