BY GAIN

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Joy G.
Huffman, TX
Gain fabric softener is all we use in my house. It makes my Cloths soft and Smell good. We use everything gain . Everything that Gain makes, I use. The price is right too.
Ashley Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
I always buy the matching fabric softener to my detergent! It just makes the smell more potent! Make it's cleaner and helps my clothes stay the right colors and no stretch out.
Celia S.
Pasadena, TX
This is by far my favorite scent and fabric softener. I love the way it makes my towels and sheets smell! A little goes a long way so this size lasts a good 2-3 weeks for me.
Brittany R.
Always leaves my laundry feeling soft and smelling great. Love jumping into bed with clean sheets! However would not recommend to someone with sensitive skin allergies.
Rebecca M.
Amherstburg, ON
We always buy this when it's on sale. My mom loves the smell of this detergent over the downy. Softens our clothes and makes they smell nice. Can use for most fabrics.
Tracy S.
Halifax, MA
Ever since I started using GAIN detergent. I've also been using the Gain Original fabric softener. My clothes come out so nice and soft to the touch and smell amazing!
lily a.
Albuquerque, NM
The Gain Original Fabric Softener is a great product. The scent is amazing and lasts throughout the week and isn't to strong. It makes the laundry extra soft as well.
I love the small gain and I would like it came softener because it smells so great and I would love for everybody to do to get this so I few send me all this I’ll put it on my YouTube channel and I’ll tell them how good it is and recommend it
Melissa C.
I love the smell of Gain Fabric Softener! It makes our clothes soft and the scent lasts long after washing. I have tried a lot of brands and this is my favorite!
Lindsay W.
This is a laundry must for my family. It smells amazing and the fresh scent lingers and lingers. We use it for our towels and it makes them so soft and fluffy 💚💚
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Boston, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.