Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #6 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Port barre, LA
Gain is a trusted brand with me. Great product and quilty. Price isn't bad and this scent last for a very long time.
Yvonne R.
Yvonne R.
Hondo, TX
I like the smell it leaves on my cloths, its a good fabric softener. I don't buy it often but I try making it last.
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Denver, CO
This softner leaves your clothes smelling so fresh and great all day long, would recommend this softner to others
Betsy W.
Betsy W.
Quinlan, TX
Love the fresh doesn't, cleans my clothes great and leave them with a great seant. And the seant last a long time
Nolyn B.
Nolyn B.
Ridgeville Corners, OH
This makes my clothes super clean! But I have to use very small amounts of it because it makes my skin break out.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Detroit, MI
I love the smell and it gets all of my laundry clean and I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family
Isabella C.
Isabella C.
Salt Lick, KY
This product works amazing .gets my clothes clean.smells great . I used it on a daily bases and its really cheap
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
Bakersfield , CA
This is my favorite! the scent is amazing and the quality is so so great . i think the price is very reasonable
candace  w.
candace w.
Clarksville, TN
This stuff it the best it cleans our clothes so good and leaves them smelling so good as well nice clean smell
Sherria D.
Sherria D.
Miramar, FL
I love gain I use it on everything sometimes I mop the floor when I'm deep cleaning to make the mop smell good
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Decorator Expert
Do you prefer Gain or Tide?
Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent