Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #63 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Rosa D.
Phoenix, Az
Gain liquid Fabric Softener makes me think my laundry was just washed even after its been in the drawer or hung up for a while.
Amy K.
Alachua, FL
This product did an a pretty good job. It left my clothes smelling very good and feeling soft but I have used better products
Teresa C.
Keyport, NJ
I love love love everything about this softener. It smells awesome, and lasts forever. It makes clothes soft and fluffy too.
Destinee M.
Mckinney, TX
I love this soap it makes my clothes so soft and smell so fresh and my family isnt allergic. We can only handle a select few
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
This fabric softener has one of the best fragrances out there! I have tried other Gain scents but nothing beats the original!
Aidyn L.
Even the original scent of this laundry softener is so comforting and leaves my clothes smelling fresh and feeling soft!
Kaitlyn F.
Freeland, PA
Gives clothing a little boost in smelling and FEELING fresh. Even after several wears, hoodies and jackets smell fresh
Nicole R.
Woodbridge
I really like this product leaves your clothes smelling really good for many days I also use the gain laundry detergent
Ashlynn M.
Gray, LA
Gotta love the original Gain scent! It's a classic and I always go back to it. I try different ones but this is perfect
Amanda M.
Super affordable. Perfect for the special touch to make sure your laundry is done to perfection. Smells sooooooo good
Rachel K.
Texarkana , TX
Which gain smell do you all prefer
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
Is it smells good? ?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent