BY GAIN #11 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Jamila H.
Goose Creek, SC
Warning, this stuff will have you sniffing your clothes in weird places, lol. I am a sucker for lingering scents on my clothes, especially warm blankets right out of the dryer. I love how soft it leaves my clothes and especially my bedding. It's scent last a while and I love that. Great price, huge availability; double win.
Hannah S.
Harts, WV
My whole family has used Gain for as long as I can remember. It not only brings back memories but makes my clothes smell amazing. I use it with Tide as often as I can. Trusted brand and they never disappoint. I definitely recommend Gain if you have never tried it. There's also the powdered laundry detergent!
Abigail D.
E Greenwich, RI
I love this fabric softener! It works really well for what it's intended purpose is, and keeps static at bay as well as keeps all my clothes, sheets, etc nice and soft. The best part about it is how AMAZING it smells! Not only that, but how amazing it smells for such a long time! It's magic!
Diana S.
San Antonio, TX
Gain liquid fabric softener is amazing this product keeps my family's clothing smelling amazing and soft to the touch as well! This product is very affordable even on a budget there is even coupons in the sunday paper so it fits everyone's budget! I would recommend it to every family I Know!
Ely N.
Comanche, TX
Gain Fabric Softer is one of my favorites in the market, because it leaves a delicious scent on my laundry for days.
Unlike some fabric softerns that their scent fades away after taking it out of the dryer.
I repurchase Gain over and over because it's at a reasonable prices and meets my expectations.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Hmmm! Gain smells the best! Works just as great as Tide, and makes my whole house smell fresh. It is one of the better detergents, I would say the prices are similar to that of Tide. However, often when you buy the lower end priced detergents, you are generally getting a lower functioning product. Especially with detergent!
Jessica W.
Columbia, SC
Nothing beats the smell of some gain original! This fabric softener leaves my clothes feeling so soft, smelling so fresh, and it lasts. I can pull a blouse out of my closet three weeks later and it still smells like I just pulled it out of the dryer. Definitely recommend.
Charlene A.
London, KY
This is by far my favorite softener. I love the long last sent and the way it leaves my clothes feeling. I always pair it with the matching detergent for an even better sent. And as for the price its just as good as the more expensive brands at about a 25% less price.
Kirstin M.
Denton, TX
I have tried other fabric softeners, other tend to dissipate after the dry cycle. But this brand lasts, and even after the clothes sit in the drawers, when you pull out your shirt, you get a nice scent from the softener. Other brands sometimes feel oily, but this one doesn't. I always go back to this one! Not to mention it takes away the gym smell from DH's clothes. Win!
Analy G.
I personally don't use Gain on a regular basis. The few times I have used it I remember it being nice and leaving a good smell on my clothes. Honestly, I think I don't use this product because there is other products out there that are cheaper and still do a good job.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
dorchester
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.