Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.

BY GAIN #1 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Scarlett G.
San Jose, CA
My favorite fabric softener. Leaves my clothes smelling great for days sometimes even weeks. Can't forget how soft it leaves my clothes. Inexpensive and so worth it truly recommend this product and all gain products. One of my favorite brands.
Neka A.
I love GAIN the original smell as well as the fresh scents. It definitely helps maintain the fabric of all my clothes. No bleeding even when I mistakingly leave a color piece with the whites. I love the smell and consistency.
Abby J.
Saint Cloud, MN
I love this product because it makes my clothes smell good and for a long time as well!! This is very effective and also does a good job and getting ride of stains! I found this productive very effective and would recommend it!
Anais I.
Denver, CO
Love gain this one is my all time favorite compared to snuggle that my mother loves but with gain seems like the name definitely owns up to its product the smell is amazing and it works perfectly I would recommend this to anyone
Breanna B.
Miami, OK
I love this fabric softener. I love gain products, in fact it's the only brand I use with my laundry. I love the original scent as well as all the other! Smells so fresh and clean as well as getting your laundry nice and soft!
Michelle R.
You don't need a lot for your laundry to feel super soft and smell great for weeks! I love fabric softener and it is 100% effective! Would definitely recommend especially for price/amount not to mention there's always coupons!
Naomi B.
San Diego, CA
I love this softener and use it all the time . It has a great smell to it and I don't even have to use a lot . This product is very effective and affordable . I recommend this to any one who is looking for a new softener .
Destiny G.
I love the smell of this. It is absolutely amazing. I love matching all of my laundry needs to this. I feel like it has too many ingredients that I am not comfortable with and that is the reason for the Lower stars
Melanie H.
I absolutely LOVE gain. My husband works outside in the Florida heat, and his clothes used to smell even after washing, now that we switched to gain, he said he will be sweating at work and still smell detergent!
Eddy O.
Gain with Fresh Lock liquid fabric softener is my favorite because the delicious scent lasts for days. No negative results on my part and I would highly recommend it to anyone. This product is very affordable.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.