BY GAIN #11 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Celia S.
Pasadena, TX
This is by far my favorite scent and fabric softener. I love the way it makes my towels and sheets smell! A little goes a long way so this size lasts a good 2-3 weeks for me.
Tracy S.
Halifax, MA
Ever since I started using GAIN detergent. I've also been using the Gain Original fabric softener. My clothes come out so nice and soft to the touch and smell amazing!
Brittany R.
Always leaves my laundry feeling soft and smelling great. Love jumping into bed with clean sheets! However would not recommend to someone with sensitive skin allergies.
Rebecca M.
Amherstburg, ON
We always buy this when it's on sale. My mom loves the smell of this detergent over the downy. Softens our clothes and makes they smell nice. Can use for most fabrics.
lily a.
Albuquerque, NM
The Gain Original Fabric Softener is a great product. The scent is amazing and lasts throughout the week and isn't to strong. It makes the laundry extra soft as well.
Melissa C.
I love the smell of Gain Fabric Softener! It makes our clothes soft and the scent lasts long after washing. I have tried a lot of brands and this is my favorite!
Kayla K.
Fort Smith, AR
We use the GE efficient liquid Gain. I grew up on Gain. It's my favorite scent. It's my favorite brand. I love doing laundry on items that don't even need to be washed!
Wendy G.
MILTON, FL
I love Gain Fabric Softener. I use Gain Laundry Detergent, and the fabric softener smells just like the detergent. It does a very good job of making your laundry much more soft. If you like clean, fresh smelling soft laundry you should definitely try this out.
Jennifer M.
San Benito, TX
This Fabric Softener is my go to ,iv'e purchased so many different ones in the past but I always come back to this brand,and that is because the smell is amazing and the fact that it has a FreshLock feature is just a bonus, I can always smell the Gain scent throughout my house and the smell is long lasting than most.
Myan T.
My mother in law frequently purchases this brand party due to the inexpensive prices. I don't find anything really wrong with product. The scent is tolerable and it does a decent job in fabric softening. Although, I will note, that I seem to have to add more to get the same benefits as I would like a Downy product.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
dorchester
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.