Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #7 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Kyra D.
Kyra D.
You can't beat Gain. I love the scent and it actually stays on my clothes when used with the fabric softener and dryer sheets.
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Bristow, VA
Love how this product cleans and smells. It' my go to fabric softener. It has yet to disappoint me. Will continue to purchase.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Dayton, OR
Love love love how it smells! This product is one of the best out there. It works amazing cleaning my boys smelly sports gear
Vixenn M.
Vixenn M.
San Antonio, TX
We love the long lasting sent. Even on towels you can still smell it. On clothes the sent lasts and lasts throughout the day.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Maple Valley, WA
This is great. Smells good and always gets my clothes fresh. I wash dog blankets too and they always come out smelling good!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Frontenac , KS
I live anything Gain. Every scent is great, and fresh smelling. Laundry smells like you just washed it a few minutes before.
melissa b.
melissa b.
New Albany , In
This is one of my favorite smells! When I use it my clothes small so good all day! It really helps keep static at bay too!
Ginger C.
Ginger C.
Gain is a great fabric softener we use in every load of clothes
We keep this product at all times
Liquid and dryer sheets
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Laurel, MS
I love the smell of Gain original! The scent stays in your clothes after the wash and keeps them smelling fresh and clean
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Pasco, WA
This fabric softener makes my clothes smell so good and makes them unbelievably soft! This lasts me for multiple washes.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Decorator Expert
Do you prefer Gain or Tide?
Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent