Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #1 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Hmmm! Gain smells the best! Works just as great as Tide, and makes my whole house smell fresh. It is one of the better detergents, I would say the prices are similar to that of Tide. However, often when you buy the lower end priced detergents, you are generally getting a lower functioning product. Especially with detergent!
Jessica W.
Columbia, SC
Nothing beats the smell of some gain original! This fabric softener leaves my clothes feeling so soft, smelling so fresh, and it lasts. I can pull a blouse out of my closet three weeks later and it still smells like I just pulled it out of the dryer. Definitely recommend.
Kirstin M.
Denton, TX
I have tried other fabric softeners, other tend to dissipate after the dry cycle. But this brand lasts, and even after the clothes sit in the drawers, when you pull out your shirt, you get a nice scent from the softener. Other brands sometimes feel oily, but this one doesn't. I always go back to this one! Not to mention it takes away the gym smell from DH's clothes. Win!
Charlene A.
London, KY
This is by far my favorite softener. I love the long last sent and the way it leaves my clothes feeling. I always pair it with the matching detergent for an even better sent. And as for the price its just as good as the more expensive brands at about a 25% less price.
Analy G.
I personally don't use Gain on a regular basis. The few times I have used it I remember it being nice and leaving a good smell on my clothes. Honestly, I think I don't use this product because there is other products out there that are cheaper and still do a good job.
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Has my clothes smelling soooo amazing I would highly recommend this product for longlasting and clean smelling clothing and sheets and it is very effective and affordable ! I love it and I always buy it at walmart of course ! I would recommend it once again.
Ni G.
Fishers, IN
Ummm. My mom kinda does the laundry so i don't really know what to say except that it makes everything smell good especially ig you use the laundry sheets when you dry your clothes or whater you're washing and drying and so on etc etc. uhh yea... so yea,
Kat S.
I like Gain products in general, but I'm a big fan of the FreshLock fabric softeners. My skin is very sensitive, but not to chemicals more to rough or itchy clothes. I use Island Fresh because it smells great the price is right. I would absolutely recommend it.
Scarlett G.
San Jose, CA
My favorite fabric softener. Leaves my clothes smelling great for days sometimes even weeks. Can't forget how soft it leaves my clothes. Inexpensive and so worth it truly recommend this product and all gain products. One of my favorite brands.
Breanna B.
Miami, OK
I love this fabric softener. I love gain products, in fact it's the only brand I use with my laundry. I love the original scent as well as all the other! Smells so fresh and clean as well as getting your laundry nice and soft!
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.