Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #35 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I love Gain. I always buy either Gain or Tide depending on what is on sale the week I need it.
It cleans my clothes and leaves them smelling great for weeks afterward.
I like the original smell the best.
I usually buy this at a supermarket or Walmart or Target.
I absoultely recommend this product!
Stephanie T.
My all time favorite fabric softener! Gain just knows how to make laundry fun. I love the scent as you pour it into the washer and the smell is even better when you remove it from the dryer. The price is a little high but for the result, i will pay it every time. Recommend!
Nickola H.
Jacksonville , FL
Gain Fabric Softener - Original Fresh 3.96 L(155 Loads) ( He Compatible). I grow up using this product the pros are that is does soften your to laundry. The price is good and I buy it at Family Dollar Store. I love the smell, I would recommend this product.
Shelby W.
We love gain at my house! The original scent is classic clean and not too overwhelming. The fabric softener is great and it doesn’t leave a greasy film or feel greasy like other fabric softeners do. Great for sheets!
Areli G.
Panorama City
It makes the clothes smell really good and I absolutely love the outcome when I take out my clothes from the dryer cos it makes it smell like I literally sprayed perfume alll over but I didn’t it’s just the fragrance
Tyler S.
Corfu
Leaves clothes feeling soft and conditioned. Eliminates any static cling and clothes come out feeling fresh and clean. Scent lasts a long time and helps keep clothes looking and smelling fresh. Would recommend.
Sheila G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Gain is my all time favorite liquid laundry detergent and softener. It smells so good. This is the only detergent I use on mine and my family’s clothes. It’s worth every penny. I recommend it to everyone all the time.
Cailyn W.
Woodstock , IL
Gain leaves my clothes so soft and smelling so great. I wish it came in a separate pod, but the product is so effective. And it is very affordable for the amount of use get out of the size of the product
Amanda M.
Modesto, CA
I love gain original scent. Paired with my original gain Laundry detergent the smell is that much stronger. There is clear difference in the softness of my clothes when I use the fabric softener.
Samantha I.
New bern , NC
The original gain scent is my absolute favorite. I always pair it with the gain firework beads and laundry detergent. It’s never disappointed me when washing. The fresh gain smell lasts for days!
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.