BY GAIN

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Madi N.
columbus, OH
I love this product. I’m not one who goes for chemical free products. I need to smell the clean. This product gets the job done for me. I don’t have to worry about things still being dirty after I use this product.
Lacey S.
Gain is my favorite because the smells I think are the best. I love the liquid softener and I always like to just add half the amount to the spin cycle for extra softness and smell goodness! I highly recommend.
Rebecca B.
Newburgh, NY
Love, love love LOVE the smell of Gain! I am obsessed with it and the fabric softener stays on the clothes well over a week! I love every morning when I open my dresser drawers and the smell of Gain comes out!
Kate D.
Palm Coast, FL
This works great at extending the life of my clothing. I don’t think the scent hangs on an extended amount of time, but the colors do hold better. It’s a great product for a small price. I do recommend it.
Mackenna C.
Denver , CO
by far my favorite detergent. i love the smell and it lasts forever!! i was looking for the right smell and one that lasted a long time, i tried this and fell in love! i would highly recommend this!!
Valerie G.
Alachua
Purchased at: Target
Okay, I’m pretty sure I’ve talked about my love affair with Gain for the last three product reviews. It’s just my favorite scent of all time! And of course, it works great at keeping my clothes soft!
Nancy H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
I hate having dirty clothes, I literally do laundry all the time and my fabric softener has to be strong and remove all the oils and stains from every day wear. I love this fabric softener, it smells great and is well worth purchasing! Definitely try it out!
Kara S.
Seattle
Do you wash your bedsheets weekly? If not, you're disgusting. If so, I bet you want to feel like you sleep on a cloud. This is the fabric softener to do that. Heaven uses it, why shouldn't you?
Christina K.
I love the smell and feel of my clothes after using dryer sheets! The layering of smells between the detergent, softener, in wash enhancer, and dryer sheets- it’s a truly, great combo!
Jocelyn P.
Chicago
Cleans clothes smelling great and as well as smell last on clothes through out the day I smoke ciggarettes throughout the day and even through smoking you smell does not fade away
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Boston, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.