BY GAIN #15 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
The original scent of gain is my most favorite. This is a very yummy smell that lasts. This made my clothes very soft and pretty. I think it’s a little pricey compared to some but I don’t mind at all paying for a good quality product. I will continue to buy .
Britney W.
Groton, MA
Omg!
I love this stuff! It smells so amazing & the smell locks in your clothes for so long! I had washed winter clothes before I packed them away for the summer. when I took them out at beginning of winter, they still smelled like the fabric softener!
kenia z.
Hialeah, FL
Honestly can’t get enough of this! I have always put a little more than the suggested amount because I love for my clothes to smell like the fabric softener! Everywhere I go people comment on how good my clothes smells and it’s because of this!
Shelby F.
Lexington, NC
Love love love the scent of Gain. I normally purchase this product from our local grocery and have always loved the smell. It’s an affordable fabric softener that has a lasting scent. Would recommend this product over and over again.
Marlene P.
I love this product! This product leaves my clothes smelling amazing and feeling super soft! This product isn’t too pricey, it is affordable. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a great softener.
Paris S.
Albuquerque
AMAZING LONG LASTING SMELL! This product takes all stains out and has a long lasting smell! This product is easy to use and is really affordable. It’s a rebuy for me every time I’m at the store! I recommend this product.
Shelby W.
We love gain at my house! The original scent is classic clean and not too overwhelming. The fabric softener is great and it doesn’t leave a greasy film or feel greasy like other fabric softeners do. Great for sheets!
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Gain laundry detergent is awesome, Gain detergent lifts away dirt and locks in amazing scent to keep your laundry smelling great even after two weeks.I love Gain.Highly recommend. Gain With FreshLock Icy Fresh Fizz Liquid Detergent 52 Loads 100 Fl OzGain Original Liquid Laundry Detergent
Paige M.
I absolutely love gain fabric softener because it cleans mine and my daughters clothes very well and leaves them smelling good for awhile until it's time to wash again and leaves them feeling soft.
Amanda M.
Modesto, CA
I love gain original scent. Paired with my original gain Laundry detergent the smell is that much stronger. There is clear difference in the softness of my clothes when I use the fabric softener.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
dorchester
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.