BY GAIN

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Kimberly D.
Austin, TX
This smells so good you guys I can’t even begin to explain ! I usually don’t put all the top in just about half ! This is affordable and especially when they have the coupons for these! I usually just use this to wash my kids clothes and it’s fantastic
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 1
The original scent of gain is my most favorite. This is a very yummy smell that lasts. This made my clothes very soft and pretty. I think it’s a little pricey compared to some but I don’t mind at all paying for a good quality product. I will continue to buy .
Britney y.
Groton, MA
Omg!
I love this stuff! It smells so amazing & the smell locks in your clothes for so long! I had washed winter clothes before I packed them away for the summer. when I took them out at beginning of winter, they still smelled like the fabric softener!
Kenia Z.
Hialeah, FL
Honestly can’t get enough of this! I have always put a little more than the suggested amount because I love for my clothes to smell like the fabric softener! Everywhere I go people comment on how good my clothes smells and it’s because of this!
Shelby W.
We love gain at my house! The original scent is classic clean and not too overwhelming. The fabric softener is great and it doesn’t leave a greasy film or feel greasy like other fabric softeners do. Great for sheets!
Rebecca W.
We love gain in this household! The fabric softener leaves your clothes smelling great and feeling just as soft as the day you bought them! No greasy residue left on clothes and helps make my washer smell great also!
chalai a.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love that original game since I have a thing for all the other senses well I love game. But I love the original gain scent and the fabric softener with the detergent and your dryer sheets is Just Like Heaven for the longest for your clothes it's a smell that sits here close for like up to 12 weeks I love it I recommended it definitely does exactly what it says if you haven't tried gain you need to try it
Natalie ..
This fabric softener keeps my clothes feeling soft and refreshed. It does not dull the color at all which I really like and I can get a lot of use out of this bottle making it super affordable. Highly recommend purchasing this product
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this laundry detergent! I was buying the All powder detergent and then I found the gain powder detergent. I think it cleans a little better and smells a lot better too. This laundry detergent you do not have to use a lot to clean your clothes and these packages are really big so they should last a long time. I also bought the original fresh dryer sheets to go with it and they work great, it really makes your clothes smell fresh and clean!
Amanda M.
Modesto, CA
I love gain original scent. Paired with my original gain Laundry detergent the smell is that much stronger. There is clear difference in the softness of my clothes when I use the fabric softener.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Boston, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.