Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #7 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Sue K.
Sue K.
I love the original Gain formula. Always reminds me of home & happy memories. Sometimes it feels like I've been transported back in time. This fabric softener keeps its fresh scent on my families clothes, towels, sheets & blankets longer than any others I've used. I can honestly say I've used every fabric softener on the market since I started washing my own clothes but I always find myself going back to Gain. I've tried others on sale or cheaper but the best for the Value & Results is GAIN. đź’‹đź’‹
Yulia R.
Yulia R.
San Diego, CA
I am very sensitive to smells, especially when it comes to fabric softener! I feel it is very important to choose a right one for you, because it will depend on your mood, productivity and the level of self confidence during the day! I feel very confident and fresh in my clothes when hey were washed with Gain Fabric Softener! All day long i smell this nice, clean scent which gives me so much pleasure!
Erica S.
Erica S.
White Oak, TX
Always a nice scent and does it's job. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Kirstin M.
Kirstin M.
Denton, TX
I have tried other fabric softeners, other tend to dissipate after the dry cycle. But this brand lasts, and even after the clothes sit in the drawers, when you pull out your shirt, you get a nice scent from the softener. Other brands sometimes feel oily, but this one doesn't. I always go back to this one! Not to mention it takes away the gym smell from DH's clothes. Win!
Jamila H.
Jamila H.
Goose Creek, SC
Warning, this stuff will have you sniffing your clothes in weird places, lol. I am a sucker for lingering scents on my clothes, especially warm blankets right out of the dryer. I love how soft it leaves my clothes and especially my bedding. It's scent last a while and I love that. Great price, huge availability; double win.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
San Benito
This Fabric Softener is my go to ,iv'e purchased so many different ones in the past but I always come back to this brand,and that is because the smell is amazing and the fact that it has a FreshLock feature is just a bonus, I can always smell the Gain scent throughout my house and the smell is long lasting than most.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
My whole family has used Gain for as long as I can remember. It not only brings back memories but makes my clothes smell amazing. I use it with Tide as often as I can. Trusted brand and they never disappoint. I definitely recommend Gain if you have never tried it. There's also the powdered laundry detergent!
Ely N.
Ely N.
Comanche, TX
Gain Fabric Softer is one of my favorites in the market, because it leaves a delicious scent on my laundry for days.
Unlike some fabric softerns that their scent fades away after taking it out of the dryer.
I repurchase Gain over and over because it's at a reasonable prices and meets my expectations.
Diana S.
Diana S.
San Antonio, TX
Gain liquid fabric softener is amazing this product keeps my family's clothing smelling amazing and soft to the touch as well! This product is very affordable even on a budget there is even coupons in the sunday paper so it fits everyone's budget! I would recommend it to every family I Know!
KATHY K.
KATHY K.
Racine, WI
Gain is one of my favorite fabric softeners to use. I love the original scent (think dried outside on a sunny day near a bed of flowers). Clothes come out of the dryer super soft and the refreshing scent lasts for around a week. Gain fabric softener is also a great value for the money.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Decorator Expert
Do you prefer Gain or Tide?
Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent