Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #63 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Sheila G.
Jersey City, NJ
Decorator Expert
Gain is my all time favorite liquid laundry detergent and softener. It smells so good. This is the only detergent I use on mine and my family’s clothes. It’s worth every penny. I recommend it to everyone all the time.
Emily K.
Sheboygan
I used to live with a bunch of smokers and I would leave the house smelling like an ashtray. The very first day I used Gain everyone at work and home were complimenting me on how good I smelled (I had no perfume on).  I love Gain! Original is my favorite.
MacKenna C.
knox
by far my favorite detergent. i love the smell and it lasts forever!! i was looking for the right smell and one that lasted a long time, i tried this and fell in love! i would highly recommend this!!
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Hmmm! Gain smells the best! Works just as great as Tide, and makes my whole house smell fresh. It is one of the better detergents, I would say the prices are similar to that of Tide. However, often when you buy the lower end priced detergents, you are generally getting a lower functioning product. Especially with detergent!
Crystal Q.
I am in love with Gain.  I love how well it softens my laundry and leaves it smelling so fresh and clean.  I love the way the house smells when I am doing laundry.  It's affordable and comes in multiple scents.  I highly recommend trying or switching to Gain.  I swich back and forth between Gain and downy softeners.  I always come back to the Gain for a longer period of time.
Tammie H.
Chidester, AR
Love this fabric softener! Very affordable and a great value for 120 loads! Be sure you clean your lint filter on your dryer every 6 months with soap and hot water. All softeners cause a waxy build up on the screen and could potentially cause a dryer fire.
alyssa h.
Love love love the scent in this softener! It lasts for days! Sometimes I can smell the softener in my closet half a week after doing all the laundry! It's the beta smelling one I've come across so far and the way it lasts on clothes is unmatched
No stinky residue feeling on the clothes either that I sometimes get with other brands of softeners!
Kendal B.
It literally makes my clothes extra soft. Without it, my clothes feel weird and used. But with this fabric softener, they feel brand new and plush like. I use this for everything I own that can be washed. My toddlers clothes feel fantastic and I know that she thanks me because her clothes feel like a blanket. Thank you GAIN.
Liza H.
Kansas City
Gain original scent is my most favorite smell! I try to buy anything that offers this particular brand and scent. I just wish it was offered in combination with other cleaning products. I highly recommend this to anyone who loves to smell clean! #Gain #smellgood #gainoriginal #gainproduct
Ashley H.
I never used gain prior to getting married . My husband has only ever used gain so I started using it and my clothes smell so much better . It's very affordable and even if it wasn't I would buy it . It's the only fabric detergent and softener that makes my clothes smell and feel great
Rachel K.
Texarkana , TX
Which gain smell do you all prefer
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Is it smells good? ?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent