Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #1 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I love Gain. I always buy either Gain or Tide depending on what is on sale the week I need it.
It cleans my clothes and leaves them smelling great for weeks afterward.
I like the original smell the best.
I usually buy this at a supermarket or Walmart or Target.
I absoultely recommend this product!
Stephanie T.
My all time favorite fabric softener! Gain just knows how to make laundry fun. I love the scent as you pour it into the washer and the smell is even better when you remove it from the dryer. The price is a little high but for the result, i will pay it every time. Recommend!
Nickola H.
Jacksonville, FL
Gain Fabric Softener - Original Fresh 3.96 L(155 Loads) ( He Compatible). I grow up using this product the pros are that is does soften your to laundry. The price is good and I buy it at Family Dollar Store. I love the smell, I would recommend this product.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
The original scent of gain is my most favorite. This is a very yummy smell that lasts. This made my clothes very soft and pretty. I think it’s a little pricey compared to some but I don’t mind at all paying for a good quality product. I will continue to buy .
Britney W.
Groton, MA
Omg!
I love this stuff! It smells so amazing & the smell locks in your clothes for so long! I had washed winter clothes before I packed them away for the summer. when I took them out at beginning of winter, they still smelled like the fabric softener!
Michelle C.
Surprise, AZ
I keep the original smell of Gain going with my fabric softener too. It keeps my clothes soft, smelling good and static free. It really seems to help keep the shape of my clothes as well. It’s east to find in most grocery and big box stores.
Shelby W.
We love gain at my house! The original scent is classic clean and not too overwhelming. The fabric softener is great and it doesn’t leave a greasy film or feel greasy like other fabric softeners do. Great for sheets!
Areli G.
Panorama City
It makes the clothes smell really good and I absolutely love the outcome when I take out my clothes from the dryer cos it makes it smell like I literally sprayed perfume alll over but I didn’t it’s just the fragrance
Cailyn W.
Woodstock, IL
Gain leaves my clothes so soft and smelling so great. I wish it came in a separate pod, but the product is so effective. And it is very affordable for the amount of use get out of the size of the product
Sheila G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Gain is my all time favorite liquid laundry detergent and softener. It smells so good. This is the only detergent I use on mine and my family’s clothes. It’s worth every penny. I recommend it to everyone all the time.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.