BY GAIN #5 in Laundry Detergent

Great scents in liquid detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
I usually use more “famous” laundry detergent brands like Tide but I think it’s time to switch exclusively to Gain.
I purchased it a few times, simply because I didn’t want to spend so much money on Tide, and I was pleasantly surprised. It washes my clothes perfectly, keeps them soft and doesn’t damaged them. It smells pretty good as well.
The texture of the detergent is not as creamy as Tide for example- it’s more watery. However, it cleans my laundry the same way Tide does.
Overall, an amazing product for the price. Definitely try it if you’re looking dor secent, cheap detergent.
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
Gain works so well on my clothes! I used to use Tide but I had a friend that used Gain I just loved the way her clothes smelled and how soft they felt so I tried it out for myself and I wasn’t disappointed! The original scent is also very nice because it’s not overwhelming. A little also goes a long way which is nice because Gain isn’t the cheapest detergent out there but I think it’s definitely worth what you pay!
Kylie F.
Boise, ID
I’ve used plenty of different detergents and this one takes the cake! I have sensitive skin and usually opt for a dye and scent free- but this is gentle enough that I don’t dry out or break out, but strong enough to get grass stains out! Smells great and works well with my HE washer. I like that I can trust it for my delicate bras as well
Dee A.
Virginia
Gain is my favorite laundry cleaner. I have tried and liked all the fragrances they have come up with but I always come back to original! Fresh clean scent that doesn’t smell too much like perfume for my men. I buy everything Gain scented too, cleaning supplies, like all purpose cleaners and dish soap. Makes the whole house smell so good!
Sonia 💖.
Greenville , SC
This is definitely one of my favorite laundry detergent this just like the tide doesn’t believe was it she doesn’t pick us out it leaves our clothes feeling fresh and clean and it smells so nice you can definitely tell their clothes is nice and washed I will definitely be buying this again it’s something that I have to have at my house
Michelle G.
One of the best laundry detergents.  Not only does it smell fabulous it also cleans so good. My kids make a mess and I can always count on gain to take the mess out of the clothes the first wash. The scent last for days after washing.  I recommend using gain when doing laundry if you like having clean fresh clothes
Jessy C.
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️ this product is so nice
Paige K.
This is my favorite detergent. I use this every single time to do my laundry because the scent is unbelievable and lasts so long every single time. My boyfriend loved the way my clothes smelled so much, he made me start using it for his laundry, too. It truly is a favorite and there is nothing else like it.
Alyssa H.
This is my go-to detergent mostly due to the smell. I swear it is addictive! I need wax bars, bath bombs, lotions, candles- heck- even a perfume in this scent— maybe a deodorant , axe spray scent or cologne for my stinky teenage boys (lol) in the Gain smell. I could literally swim in the freshness!
Jes B.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the only detergent used in my house. It smells great and leaves our clothes smelling good even days out of the wash. I don’t have any residue left on my clothes after washing like some other brands have done in the past. My clothes come out fresh and clean and ready to wear.