Gain with FreshLock Original Liquid Detergent 32 Loads 50 Fl Oz uploaded by Aleshia F.Gain with FreshLock Original Liquid Detergent 32 Loads 50 Fl Oz uploaded by Eugeanna L.
5 colors available

BY GAIN #21 in Starch

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Gain with FreshLock Original Liquid Detergent 32 Loads 50 Fl Oz
  • "I love this laundry detergent, I love how it leaves my clothes smelling so nice, and the scent lasts for a few days and everytime I wear something washed in this it smells so clean and fresh would recommend." in 11 reviews
  • "but this stuff leaves my clothes smelling nice, and you can still smell the scent when you take your clothes out of the dryer " in 11 reviews
  • "If you want your clothes or anything you wash to smell great for a long time, I recommend any gain scent!" in 7 reviews
  • "I always buy Gain fabric softener and dryer sheets in the same scents to strengthen the overall smell coming out of the dryer." in 5 reviews
  • "I also love the fabric softener, it makes my clothes smell really good and lasts after every wash." in 5 reviews
Mary T.
Mary T.
Gain is my 2nd choice of laundry detergent. My boyfriend loves the way this detergent works. I use it on his scrubs for work and it doesn't really fade. Fading of laundry is pretty much caused by the drying portion. The higher the heat the more it fades.
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Somers Point, NJ
I love this detergent it smells just perfect it's not over scented. I can't think of a bad thing to say about this product and I think it's very affordable as long as your shopping at the right stores! I get mine from big lots .
Adrianne L.
Adrianne L.
I absolutely love the smell of gain! It even smells up your home while your doing laundry. The only thing I don't like is that i can't use it on my daughters clothes because she gets a reaction from it.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Hattiesburg, MS
It's your typical detergent. It doe a good job getting my clothes clean without having a heavy fragrance. The locking cap does not really add anything special, in my opinion.
Eugeanna L.
Eugeanna L.
Red springs, NC
I love gain detergent it is one of my favorite Brands to use gain detergent makes my clothes nice and clean and gives them the greatest smell that you could ever wish for.
Adrianna R.
Adrianna R.
Warsaw, MO
Gain is one of the only detergents I will use on my clothes. I hate fruit scents for my clothes to be washed in so I love how gain smells clean and woodsy.
Rachel  D.
Rachel D.
College Sta, TX
This is one of the few/only laundry detergents that both me and my boyfriend are not allergic too (lol). The smell is pleasant and cleans the clothes well.
Aleshia F.
Aleshia F.
Decorator Expert
Gain detergent really keeps my clothes smelling good for a while even after wearing my clothing. For me I wish it could get the stains out more.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
This is the only washing detergent I buy. I love the scent and it works well on getting my clothes clean and isn't too harsh on delicate items.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Love the original scent of gain. I've tried other scents but they are to strong. Would recommend for keeping laundry smelling great long.
keydra e.
keydra e.
Atlanta, GA
Is Gain better then Tide?
Andrea L.