Gain with FreshLock Original Liquid Detergent 32 Loads 50 Fl Oz uploaded by Eugeanna L.Gain with FreshLock Original Liquid Detergent 32 Loads 50 Fl Oz uploaded by Aleshia F.Gain with FreshLock Original Liquid Detergent 32 Loads 50 Fl Oz uploaded by Bridgett B.

BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Gain with FreshLock Original Liquid Detergent 32 Loads 50 Fl Oz
  • "I love this laundry detergent, I love how it leaves my clothes smelling so nice, and the scent lasts for a few days and everytime I wear something washed in this it smells so clean and fresh would recommend." in 11 reviews
  • "but this stuff leaves my clothes smelling nice, and you can still smell the scent when you take your clothes out of the dryer " in 11 reviews
  • "If you want your clothes or anything you wash to smell great for a long time, I recommend any gain scent!" in 7 reviews
  • "I always buy Gain fabric softener and dryer sheets in the same scents to strengthen the overall smell coming out of the dryer." in 5 reviews
  • "I also love the fabric softener, it makes my clothes smell really good and lasts after every wash." in 5 reviews
Lisa C.
Greenwood
I feel like this product cleans great compared to other low cost laundry detergents. I try to avoid the high cost detergents because I really don't feel they clean any better. Gain is a great clean for a decent price.
Alexis W.
Oceana
My mom usually buys Gain laundry detergent and we have never had a problem with it. We enjoy using it. It leaves our clothes/towels smelling fresh and clean. I will continue to use it, and I recommend it to others.
Caitlin B.
Gain is by far the best smelling product out there for laundry detergents. I have never really had an issue while using this product. All my clothes smell fresh and look fresh. Pro: smell lasts for WEEKS.
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
Gain with FreshLock Original Liquid Detergent 32 Loads 50 Fl Oz
I love how this detergent smells. My clothes stay fresh smelling longer. Which is great when you have two 15 year old boys and their room smells like a locker room. Original seems to be my favorite so far.
Morgan L.
I don’t use this product all the time. It’s kind of my back up for when I run out of my main detergent but I do really like it but it’s not my first choice. It smells wonderful
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love all #Gain products. Long lasting smell Gain Original Liquid Fabric Softener Gain Flings Original Laundry Detergent Pacs Gain® Ultra Original Dishwashing Liquid Gain Flings! Moonlight Breeze Laundry Detergent Pacs Gain Liquid Detergent Gain Flings Tropical Sunrise Scent Laundry Detergent Pacs Gain® Original Fabric Softener Sheets 34 ct Box Gain with FreshLock Original Liquid Detergent 50 fl. oz. Gain with FreshLock Original Liquid Detergent 32 Loads 50 Fl Oz
Eva L.
My most to go too scent (original) has the best overall smell and does great on cleaning tough stains and i even used a little when cleaning carpets for an aroma throjghout the house and comes at a reasonable price.
Lexie S.
Grand Forks, ND
I feel my clothes are cleaner and they smell absolutely amazing when I take them out of the dryer. My best nights sleep is on a set of freshly washed sheets! It is very affordable for this college student and does not affect my sensitive skin! Would definitely recommend.
Kelsey K.
Northport, AL
I just love the smell of the Gain Original. It's not the cheapest, but it smells amazing. I smell CLEAN because my clothes smell so good, even if I have been sweaty or not showered yet that day. It's my favorit laundry detergent and literally the only one I ever buy.
Adriana H.
Macon, GA
I use cloth diapers for my baby and laundry is a chore for sure, but gain keep the diapers smelling great and feeling soft for my little one. It's pricey at times but worth it! I definitely would recommend gain to other cloth diapering moms!
keydra e.
Atlanta, GA
Is Gain better then Tide?
Andrea L.