Gain with FreshLock Original Liquid Detergent 150 fl. oz. uploaded by Kirstin M.Gain with FreshLock Original Liquid Detergent 150 fl. oz. uploaded by Kelsey H.

BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "There are so many different types of detergents on the market now, but Gain is a great price and has a wonderful scent." in 1 review
  • "Usually with detergent you are going to suffer somewhere, it will get those stains out but lose its sent or it will smell good but cost a fortune." in 1 review
  • "I always get told my clothes smell so nice and it makes doing laundry not too terrible." in 1 review
Angela S.
Jackson, MO
I have been using Gain liquid detergent for a few years now and I really like it. It gets my laundry clean and leaves a fresh scent. The scent does seem to last longer on my towels and bed sheets. I buy my Gain at my local walmart and I can usually find coupons in my Sunday paper. If you like a fresh scented liquid detergent you should try Gain.
Kirstin M.
Gain has long been a favorite of mine. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate that the way other detergents have. It cleans really well and doesn't leave residue. It also smells amazing and the scent lasts for days. It is a little more expensive than store brands but totally worth it.
Wendy G.
Pace, FL
Gain Detergent is my detergent. It is the best at getting clothes clean and smelling fresh. I also like that they make a fabric softener in Gain also. It's average priced as far as detergents go. I do recommend trying this if your looking for an effective detergent that smells good too.
J W.
Not only does Gain clean my clothes it keeps them smelling fresh all day! My daughter plays soccer and there is nothing more disgusting than the smell of practice socks. When I use gain, I do not dread when she takes her cleats off, I still smell gain!
Donna H.
Clinton, WA
Gain has been one of my favorite laundry detergents for many years now . I try to buy as often as I can when I can find on sale , it's a little more expensive than I can afford sometimes , but it is great , gets my clothes fresh and clean !!
Casey O.
New Carlisle, OH
Favorite detergent as an active person and always cooking I get tons of stains on my clothes but this detergent always seem to get them off. Has an amazing smell to and doesn't leave clothes smelling bad
Valerie D.
Albuquerque, NM
For some reason I've never like the other gain detergents that smell like flowers or anything else. I stick to the original scent. Lol it's affordable and leaves my house smelling fresh and clean.
Stephanie B.
Topeka, KS
This is a great detergent. The freshlock that Gain provides prevents leakage. A little detergent goes a long way! I purchased at target
Stella B.
Las Vegas, NV
I love gain my clothes smell awesome afterwards i feel like it does it job. Gain or tide are my fav laundry detergent
Alexis W.
Smells really good makes your laundry smell good and feel clean better than some of the other brands
Emily F.
Has anyone broken out after using this? Like maybe a minor allergic reaction?
Lindsay G.
Garfield, AR
So I see a lot of pictures on this detergent! Does this have good quality? Is it good for making slime? Does it smell good? Is it what you use?