Gain with FreshLock Original Liquid Detergent 150 fl. oz. uploaded by Kelsey H.Gain with FreshLock Original Liquid Detergent 150 fl. oz. uploaded by Kirstin M.

BY GAIN #1 in Laundry Detergent

Great scents in liquid detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "I always get told my clothes smell so nice and it makes doing laundry not too terrible." in 1 review
  • "Usually with detergent you are going to suffer somewhere, it will get those stains out but lose its sent or it will smell good but cost a fortune." in 1 review
  • "There are so many different types of detergents on the market now, but Gain is a great price and has a wonderful scent." in 1 review
Hannah S.
Round Rock, TX
The best smelling laundry detergent ever is definitely gain.

Not only does it smell good, but it is affordable, you can normally find coupons & deals, and it really does get stains out of clothes.

We have a 2 year old and a 7 year old who are constantly getting stains on their clothes. This gets them out. It also keeps our colors bright! Our dogs can definitely make their dog bed's stink and just the normal recommended amount of gain takes the gross dog smell out of the fabric.
Nicole D.
Waco, TX
Hands down the best laundry detergent that i have used! It leaves the scent locked in our clothes through everything! I have used all different types, and this is by far the best! Its a little higher than all the others, but way worth the extra couple of dollars! My clothes have never been cleaner!
Rebekah H.
Gain is my favorite laundry detergent. It is the only detergent I’ve used that has gotten my clothes clean, removed stains, and leaves an incredible scent on your clothes even up to weeks later! The Moonlight Breeze is my favorite scent they make! Gain Flings! Moonlight Breeze Laundry Detergent Pacs
Jessy C.
Lillia D.
So this does leave my clothes smelling fresh and clean, but struggles to get harder stains and funk out without the help of oxi clean or borax. It’s reasonably priced for the size of the large container. If you’re not a get down and dirty outdoors person, this would work great for you!
Katie H.
Mount Carmel, TN
My husband and I love this detergent! We’ve been using Gain for years. No other detergent will leave your clothes with such a pleasant scent for as long as Gain does. We also both have sensitive skin and neither of us have problems with his detergent irritating our skin.
Sara S.
Grovetown, GA
I love these big bottles of Gain. They last me a few months and are easy to use. The only negative is the cap has to be rinsed out but it isn't that difficult. I also just love the scent of Gain and feel that is cleans my clothes nicely. Overall a great laundry detergent.
Manutuufanga T.
587 Cabernet street Los Banos California
What I love about this product is that it helps clean my clothes clean white blanket everything was washed them all good all piled up in the league I love how thrilled I continually stay using this now Walmart and I recommend that you guys buy your own and it works
Megan L.
Houston
Great product love the size and price ...it’s our 1st choice of laundry detergent I don’t think there is no cons love the size and smell of the detergent it lasts a family of three a long time definitely getting your moneys worth and yes I would recommend
Hollie E.
Lyman, SC
This detergent has always consistently left my laundry smelling and looking as fresh and clean as possible. I absolutely love the original scent, but have branched out to try the other scents an haven’t been disappointed! It is long lasting and well concentrated.
Emily F.
Has anyone broken out after using this? Like maybe a minor allergic reaction?
Lindsay G.
Garfield, AR
So I see a lot of pictures on this detergent! Does this have good quality? Is it good for making slime? Does it smell good? Is it what you use?