Gain with FreshLock Original Liquid Detergent 150 fl. oz. uploaded by Kirstin M.Gain with FreshLock Original Liquid Detergent 150 fl. oz. uploaded by Kelsey H.

BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "There are so many different types of detergents on the market now, but Gain is a great price and has a wonderful scent." in 1 review
  • "Usually with detergent you are going to suffer somewhere, it will get those stains out but lose its sent or it will smell good but cost a fortune." in 1 review
  • "I always get told my clothes smell so nice and it makes doing laundry not too terrible." in 1 review
Paula S.
Lubbock
This is my go to laundry detergent. It gets stinky boy smell out of gym clothes and to me that the biggest compliment that I can give. It's a great value for the price and the design of the bottle is so convenient in my small laundry room. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good value.
Michelle L.
Santa Fe, NM
The first time I used Gain was when I was in Hawaii on vacation 5 years ago. The clothes came out clean and soft, and the scent was wonderful! I still buy and use Gain to this day because that scent brings me right back to the islands.
Feather S.
Magnolia , TX
I LOVE the smell of original Gain. It cleans our clothes well and keeps them smelling clean until the next time we wear them. I like buying this size because I'm washing for a household of six people. It fits in my overhead cabinet perfectly. I open the door, dispense product, replace cap and close cabinet. Perfection.Gain HEC Original Liquid Laundry Detergent 146 Loads
Heather K.
Owosso, MI
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love the smell of original Gain! It just smells clean without being overpowering. We wash all of our regular laundry in Gain because it works well and is more affordable than other than name brands. We wash everything from my husband's grungy work clothes to stained infant and toddler clothes and have had great results.
Rebecca S.
El Centro, CA
I love the scent of original Gain! So much so that when Febreze recently started selling Gain scented products, I bought all of them! It also does a nice job of lifting out stains and getting my clothes clean!
Elba A.
This is my go to detergent! I use it all the time and considering I have sensitive skin I've never had a problem with a rash or anything from this product ! It smells great and leaves my clothes feeling fresh!
KRISTY P.
The spout & clear measuring cup make accurate amounts of detergent each load a breeze. Very efficient & assures there is not waste of the product. A little Gain goes a long way & creates lots of suds.
Amber M.
Columbia
My absolute go to laundry detergent I love the way it smells and it gets my clothes clean and the smell stays for awhile I would definitely recommend this product to any one and it's very affordable
Laura S.
Bremen, Ga
Love the way my clothes smell after using this detergent. Not too strong and leaves clothes smelling fresh. Will definitely be buying this one again. Very affordable. Highly recommended!!
Sara R H.
Kings Mountain, NC
I love the smell. It keeps my clothes feeling fresh for so long. Even my boyfriends clothes. Great for long lasting scents of freshness. I haven't used anything else.
Emily F.
Has anyone broken out after using this? Like maybe a minor allergic reaction?
Lindsay G.
Garfield, AR
So I see a lot of pictures on this detergent! Does this have good quality? Is it good for making slime? Does it smell good? Is it what you use?