Gain with FreshLock Original Liquid Detergent 150 fl. oz. uploaded by Ashleigh L.Gain with FreshLock Original Liquid Detergent 150 fl. oz. uploaded by Kelsey H.Gain with FreshLock Original Liquid Detergent 150 fl. oz. uploaded by Kirstin M.

BY GAIN #1 in Laundry Detergent

Great scents in liquid detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Gain with FreshLock Original Liquid Detergent 150 fl. oz.
  • "I always get told my clothes smell so nice and it makes doing laundry not too terrible." in 1 review
  • "Usually with detergent you are going to suffer somewhere, it will get those stains out but lose its sent or it will smell good but cost a fortune." in 1 review
  • "There are so many different types of detergents on the market now, but Gain is a great price and has a wonderful scent." in 1 review
Kaylee D.
Denver
We used to use tide religiously but have recently switched to Gain and we really love it. The smell is just a mild pleasant laundry smell and it really lasts as long as they advertise in the commercial. My friends are always commenting on how good my clothes smell. It’s definitely pricier that say All or arm and hammer but it cleans better and smells better for longer.
Amber A.
mount pleasant pa
I grew up in a house that used nothing but tide and so did my husband. Well as most hard workers my husbands work clothes used to stink badly, tide would briefly mad the smell but never get rid of it. We switched to gain 4 years ago and put clothes are so fresh! My husbands work clothes no longer have that work smell!
April B.
Bristol, TN
The best smelling laundry detergent to Ever hit the market. The only con I have is that it is expensive compared to other brands! Pros it gets your clothes spotless and they smell great !! Would recommend to anyone !!!
Amanda F.
Zanesville, OH
I love Gain because it smells sooo good and really cleans your clothes. I washed my curtains using Gain, and months later, I went to go wash them again and could still smell the scent of Gain from the last time I washed them!! Great detergent!!
Cindy D.
Olive Branch
I use to use this detergent before Persil came out on the market. This detergent smells great in the container but it made my clothes smell a bit soured most of the time. I like the price as it is affordable but I just cannot get past the sour smell of my clothes as they came out of the washer
Kristian R.
I am allergic to different brands of detergent and it was tough to find a brand that I really liked. After trying countless brands, Gain is my go to. It is gentle on clothes and my skin. It leaves a great smell on the clothes and gets them as clean as possible. I pair the original scent with the scented fabric softener and my clothes smell and feel amazing. I don’t know what I would do without Gain!
Abigail V.
Seffner , FL
Here’s a detergent that sent me to the allergy medication. Too strong of a smell, even after I dried my clothes I could not take the smell. If you like high floral scents then I recommend this. If not then skip it. I personally think it gave my kids a rash. Just too much chemicals.
Selina b.
South bend , IN
We buy this almost once a month! I love the smell of the clean clothes! The clothes feel clean and the smell last a long time. A little expensive over others I’ve used but I still buy it! So if you don’t muse the price then I would be purchasing this laundry soap over others.
victoria R.
This smells amazing! I have been using this for a good amount of time and i can’t live with out it. A little bit goes a long way and your clothes really come out clean. It is affordable and you can always get couples on these products. Amazing and you can’t go wrong
Alisha M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Gain is my go to laundry detergent. My husband and I live the smell. We always stay stocked up on detergent. It is extremely effective in cleaning our clothes and leaving them with an amazing scent. I only recommend this laundry detergent, nothing else compared.
Norma R.
colorado❄️
Gain or tide ?
Emily F.
Has anyone broken out after using this? Like maybe a minor allergic reaction?
Lindsay G.
Garfield, AR
So I see a lot of pictures on this detergent! Does this have good quality? Is it good for making slime? Does it smell good? Is it what you use?