BY GAIN

Fluff and tumble your way to fewer wrinkles, more softness and less static cling. see more...

Kimberly E.
These are my favorite. I really enjoy the scent of gain. I wish the sheets were a little stronger in scent. I find myself throwing 8 sheets into the dryer per load. Those 8 sheets are not overwhelming in scent. In my opinion, you should only require 1-2 sheets for that amount of scent.
Chelsey A.
Osceola
These have a very lasting scent and it helps with wrinkles in the clothes. It makes your clothes smell great and makes them soft. Very effective dryer sheets. It's affordable and very inexpensive. I would highly recommend this product cause it's just great.
Hannah B.
St. Louis, MO
Best. Scent. Ever. I love how my clothes smell after drying with Gain. I love the smell so much that I've used the dryer sheets to improve the smell of my couch and other nooks and crannies in my home. Oh--and they leave clothes soft and fluffy too.
Hanna M.
Cairo , NE
These dryer sheets are the best smelling I have ever used! The smell lasts too. They are great at controlling static in our clothes. The price point is affordable too! I am a repeat customer and would definitely recommend!
Kristi B.
Glen Allen, VA
I really like Gain. It is the only product that I use for my clothes. My husband is very sensitive to different detergents and gain is the only one that doesn't cause him to break out. It is affordable and I recommend it.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I could use several of these per load I even put them in my clothing door because the smell is amazing. I use them daily and highly recommend giving these sheets a try you will definitely fall in love with them!
Nicole D.
Renton, WA
Is there a laundry smell that is better than Gain? No, there definitely is not. I once found hanging air fresheners that were gain scented,and put them all over my house, it's that great.
Tara H.
Kokomo, IN
Gain dryer sheets are perfect for that winter static cling! Just pop one in the dryer with your clothes and you won't have that electric spark or clothes sticking together anymore. They are very affordable!
michalina r.
Yelm
The best dryer sheets I have used. They are cheap and always smell good! I can normally get two loads out of one dryer sheet! I get more uses out of it than others!
Susan K.
Watertown
I think I love the smell of the gain original the best! If you are a fan of the nice "clean" smell on your clothing I think you would love these gain dryer sheets!