BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

• Smells good but I don't like the powder.3 Answers
  • Has anyone bought this one and does it smell good??1 Answers
Jessy C.
Saysha T.
I Absolutely Love The Smell and Scent Gain Laundry Detergent! It lasts for 5 to 7 days! It looks Clean, It feels Great! It took care of Stains, Dirt, Hygiene Odors, Cigarettes, Dog and Cat Stains and Smells! This Detergent made me Feel Clean and Super Fresh!
Gillian M.
Indian Land
These dryer sheets have the best smell! They do so good getting my clothes to have the freshly cleaned smell and I love it every time! I never have staticky clothes which is amazing because we all know how annoying that can be!
Eve G.
Dothan
Gain is another great brand!! I love the scents they make. It's another powder though I use both liquid as well as powder. It makes your fabric softer and smells absolutely amazing!! 5 stars for the great Gain!!
Amanda G.
Madison, FL
Not the sent I would usually buy but again gained it isn't so bad when I don't buy it when I can't afford tide or if gain is on sale I normally will purchase the game and it basically works just as well as the tide now the smell don't last as long as tide but it still gets the clothes clean and the job done
Jacqueline B.
Americus, GA
I didn't learn how to do laundry until I went away for college and this literally was my saving grace. I was only doing laundry for myself so it lasted a very long time. It is very affordable and very effective. I would recommend this to any and everybody. Its awesome!
rachel maria m.
Tampa, FL
Not too big of a fan of power detergent....it messes up my boyfriends work pants and anything black I see little white dots of powder on them. Maybe I'm doing something wrong!! I'll stick to using liquid detergent. I still love gain!!
Jennifer H.
San Antonio, TX
My mother and grandmother used to gain. My grandmother always told me you cannot go wrong with their scents! So I listen to my grandmother! My clothes come out fresh every time. Now that my children are growing I'll pass it onto them
Jessica A.
These are just great all around! They help with the wrinkles tremendously without them my clothes looks like it was inside a bottle. The smell they have are just sooo long lasting on clothes and they are also every inexpensive.
Crystal C.
Stuart, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is a good product for your clothes that smell so good on your clothing and I love using gain for my laundry and I'll continue to use it it's affordable if you go to BJ's whole store you could get them in bulk
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Decorator Expert Level 4
Smells good but I don't like the powder.
Gabby N.
Has anyone bought this one and does it smell good??