Gain with FreshLock Non-Concentrated Original Liquid Fabric Softener 64 fl. oz. Bottle

BY GAIN

Gain Island Fresh fabric softener has all the amazingness of a tropical getaway. 64 oz., makes 21 loads. see more...

Sarah W.
Love the fresh scent of gain! And adding it double with my detergent and this fabric softener helps my clothes and especially my children’s clothing smell fresh and clean as long as possible. Is t easy to use and the price is reasonable.
Azrael H.
I like the scent and if you are using a dryer to dry your clothes, it isn't overpowering and doesn't really leave any residue. If you aren't using a dryer, it will leave a slight residue. No color or anything, just a weird coated feeling.
Sandra D.
Great Neck
I’ll be honest, I buy this because it smells great plenty of softeners remove static cling and soften clothes but Gain created the nicest smell. Used to use the laundry detergent for the smell but there are better detergents than gain so I resort to using this in the dryer. One pet peeve- I wish the scent lasted longer than it does.
Stacy T.
Beattyville, KY
Love Gain fabric softener, it smells amazing. Makes my house smell amazing when I'm doing laundry. Makes my clothes soft and smells so good. I love this product so much.
Ashley M.
Coldwater, MI
First of all I used this as a detergent for like 3 months because I didn’t know there was a difference it made my clothes feel and smell amazing so I thought they all did the same thing I still purchase it and use it I just add detergent now😂
Heather C.
Buena Vista, PA
I love anything and everything gain! This product is amazing and I love it. You have to try it out for yourself. It's effective and smells delicious! Makes your cloths very soft. Purchase it from dollar general when you have a coupon
Drusilla M.
Lilburn, GA
I have always loved the scent of Gain detergent, and this Gain liquid fabric softener just builds on that amazing scent while leaving my fabrics soft to the touch. Towels come out fluffy with a long-lasting fragrance that can only come from Gain!
Michelle R.
Tyro
Great scent and our laundry smells amazing and stays that way for several days. We have a dog so I love that it gets rid of her scent after she lays on our blankets
Beronica C.
San Benito, TX
I like to buy this fabric softball a lot because when I go couponing I can get a lot of these and it helps me a lot since I have alot kids to wash their clothes.
Denice F.
Newark, NJ
Like this brand so i use all the products together. This is the same i dont have a specific scent i like them all and it leaves the clothes smelling good for a while.

Kohl's