Gain with FreshLock Non-Concentrated Original Liquid Fabric Softener 64 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Ruzzy G.Gain with FreshLock Non-Concentrated Original Liquid Fabric Softener 64 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Chepa P.

BY GAIN #39 in Starch

Gain Island Fresh fabric softener has all the amazingness of a tropical getaway. 64 oz., makes 21 loads. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
escarle s.
The best!!! Can't get enough of this. I love the way it leave my clothes. The only thing is that is so small for the price you need to pay for it. But I keep on buying it because I love the way your clothes smells day after day.
Rosa E.
Indianapolis, IN
My clothes not only smell good for days but it is soft to touch. It is very effective, even my jeans don't seem as tough! Compared to other brands I believe it's affordable. I have and will keep recommending this product!
Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
I have been using Gain for a long time, I like the smell that it leaves on my clothes and you really have to use a little for every load, meaning one bottle lasts a long time, price is food compared to others!
Courtney E.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I recently found this on sale at our local store. & got it. Definitely say that I would buy this again. We loved the smell. Even not on sale wasn't very over prices. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Nile Z.
Monrovia, CA
I love Gain. As I said before the great thing about this is not only does it leave your clothes nice & soft but the amazing smell stays in your clothes a long time. I love using it when I wash towels.
Crystal T.
Anderson, IN
We love how gain makes our laundry smell and how soft it makes it. I love how long the fresh smell last. I washed and dryed a load of towels and tossed into laundry basket so I could fouled and put away. But before I could fold and put away. My phone rang and I had to run and help family so my towels sat in basket until I came back home 6 days later and I thought id had to wash them again BUT NOPE my laundry smelt as I just washed u wouldn't of known that it set in baskets for 6 days
Michelle R.
I didn't really like this fabric softener. I love and buy gain for mostly everything, dish soap and loundry detergent. I love all the smells that gain gives off and normally lasts a long time. This fabric softener had a good smell to it but using it and smelling the clothes after the wash was not that strong, and didn't feel like it had made our clothes as soft as they usually feel.
Gladelina M.
Boston , MA
I absolutely love all gain laundry products. I love them different dress they come up with. Love how my clothes fragrance fill up my house when it's laundry day. The towels stay fresh over a month after using them. Makes my laundry soft and smelling great. Will always use and recommend this and other gain products.
Alzire L.
Sunset, LA
I like this fabric softener, but i think I prefer a concentrate. It's a little too watery for me, but it still gets the job done. It keeps your clothes smelling fresh while also freshening your home and your dresser drawers. It's worth a buy depending on the price at the time.
Beth S.
I’m very sensitive to detergents and gain seems to do well by me. So many great fresh scents that honestly last until you wash again. Super affordable and you can find this stuff everywhere! If you’re sensitive and looking for new detergent I’d recommend gain for sure