Gain with FreshLock Lavender Powder Detergent 91 oz. Carton uploaded by Jaz N.

BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Jessy C.
Ms Josie L.
Are use the lavender or the dragon waterfall gel packs. It wasn’t one of the choices on here but they are my two favorite sense my clothes always smell good and if you have clothes that you don’t put through the dryer and you hang let me tell you super nice smell for the whole entire evening.
paulina A.
Fresno, CA
This is my favorite laundry detergent, it keeps clothes smelling fresh and doesn't leave residue on clothes which is great! For the price I think it's amazing! I actually recommended this to my mom and she loved it!
Adrienne G.
Castleton , VA
This is the only product I use my family has super sensitive skin and we have never had a problem since switching to this product leaves clothes smelling great for weeks!
Sarah G.
Seattle, WA
I reserve this to wash all of the bedding in our home and actually look forward to laundry day! It leaves the most relaxing scent on our sheets and it’s so nice to snuggle into at night. If you love a lavender scent, I completely recommend! Thank me later, and sweet dreams! :)
Andrea C.
I love using this because of the lavender. Gain leaves your clothes looking and smelling amazing. I love how well it removes stains and how affordable it is. Lavender is one that would recommend anyone buy.
Yameiry N.
If you are a lavender lover like I am, you should get this detergent. It will live your clothes smelling like a field of lavender. I love it. Your clothes will stay fresh for days.
MsOnfiyah G.
I love the clean fresh smell that it leaves my clothes and its afforable, it works great and it doesnt break me out. Its about the only thing i can use that doesnt irritate my skin
Barbara D.
The original scent is my favorite! We’ve used and repurchased for years and years. Good price and cleans well. Keeps our laundry smelling so fresh for a long time!
Maureen r.
Fairfield il
Decorator Expert Level 1
Gain Fresh lock Lavender powder detergent is awesome! I just recently tried it on my daughters dress that was stained with caramel dipping sauce and too my amazement it came out! It was so amazing in perfect condition like it was brand new. Gain was gentle on her dress treating it like the delicate fabric it is and it felt soft to touch after the wash as an end result!. The scent of Lavender is in with me, smells sweet and clean like the flowers.