BY GAIN

Add some liquid softness to each load then treat yourself to less wrinkles, stiffness and static. see more...

Angela G.
I have used Gain for years because I just love how it smells. It has always cleaned my clothes well and I have never had a problem with my clothes fading. The original scent was the first one I tried and has always been a favorite of mine. Then, one day when I was purchasing more detergent, I saw Gain in Lavender scent and had to give it a try. It works just as well at the original and really does smell like lavender. It still has that Gain scent but with an added touch of Lavender which is one of my favorite scents. My sheets, towels and pet beds always smell great for a week until it is time to do laundry again.
Debby K.
Fort Mill, SC
My clothes always come out smelling super fresh and clean when I use this product. My only complaint is that it is very very difficult to get the same scent in detergent and fabric softener. Clothes are always soft and the scent lasts
Kanisha L.
canton
This product is one of my go to cleaning products. It’s very affordable and get the job done. You might have to put a little elbow work into it but your home will be left spotless. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
D-Wood S.
Waynesville
I can’t say enough about this fabric softener. It is the best smelling easy to use softener that leaves my clothes extremely well smelling. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and I continue to use it
Kiley K.
Chicago
Very rehydrating and soft!!  My skin feels more smooth than ever.  Not too oily either. I have VERY SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS IS IT!!!  If i didnt come accross this.  Id probably look like im 60 and im only 25. I have so many problems.
Nidia C.
Houston Tx
Purchased at: Walgreens
Lavender Gain first of all has THE MOST AMAZING SMELL. It is especially nice when washing comforters, blankets, towels, etc. Besides the scent, it is also a great cleanser. It gets clothes clean and is great for pretreating/removing stains. Lavender Gain leaves clothes and linens clean and with a lasting fresh scent that is not overly perfume-like, but still is able to last a few weeks when being stored.
Ella K.
Saint Peters
This is a pretty good fabric softener, it’s leaves clothes soft and smelling good. I personally love the way lavender smells. It also works well with dirty exercise clothes and makes them smell fresh and clean.
Megan W.
Montgomery , TX
The best smelling lavender in a bottle! I love how soft this is on my clothes and how good this smells! It’s very affordable for what you get out of this product it’s a must use when doing laundry!
Olivia G.
Yakima
Gain product ñame in general are very good satisfying this softener leaves a good scent on clothing and very effective.. and it can be a little more expensive than others brands but is worth it..
Infinite Q.
Springfield, IL
the fabric softeners great smelling smells just like lavender who doesn't love the smell of lavender well I know I do gets my clothes off and have them smelling great