BY GAIN

Add some liquid softness to each load then treat yourself to less wrinkles, stiffness and static. see more...

Danielle C.
This is an awesome fabric softener. Scent Lok really works. I have put a shirt and the airtight Ziploc bags and started away for a few months and pulled it out and it still smelled fresh and clean like the day I washed it. It leaves your clothes feeling super soft. Great for washing your bed clothes and blankets so you can have a nice soft great smelling bad for a long time!
Kiley K.
Chicago
Very rehydrating and soft!!  My skin feels more smooth than ever.  Not too oily either. I have VERY SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS IS IT!!!  If i didnt come accross this.  Id probably look like im 60 and im only 25. I have so many problems.
Stephanie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Target
I always use this brand of fabric softener. My favorite is the lavender scent I love how it soft it makes clothes just wish the smell lasted longer and was a bit stronger.
Morgan D.
Windsor
I can't explain how much I love this product! I use it when I wash towels, sheets, and blankets. This product is very affordable and it is so amazing to cuddle up in a freshly washed blanket on the couch and have it smell like a field of fresh flowers! So cozy!!
Gabby L.
LA
I am a scent oriented person so I love all things that smell pretty and this makes my clothes smell lovely. It works very well at leaving my clothes soft and static free. I would definitely recommend this product. It is usually in a reasonable price range.
Johanna B.
Dallas TX
I love everything lavender so this makes my clothes smell so good and soft is also very affordable and gain is another brand that I trust very well I would recommend getting this if you’re looking for a new liquid fabric softener to dry
Allyson K.
Brewerton, NY
This fabric softener mixed with a little detergent is amazing! Again, the amount of detergent offered is definitely a pro and it’s affordable too! I love fresh smelling clothes when using Gain. This is definitely a repeat purchase.
Rebekah D.
Southaven, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently night this fabric softener because I love the smell of lavender! I was a little disappointed that the smell didn’t last very long in my clothes. It did soften my clothes, but I don’t think I would buy it again.
Madi N.
columbus, OH
I love this product. I’m not one who goes for chemical free products. I need to smell the clean. This product gets the job done for me. I don’t have to worry about things still being dirty after I use this product.
Lindsey B.
Fresh scent, lasts and isn’t irritating to my sons young skin. I do find I have to use more softener to get a great smell than I did with my previous snuggle brand products.