BY GAIN #88 in Fabric Softener

Gain With FreshLock Lavender Liquid Fabric Softener 60 Loads 51 Fl Oz: Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Lavender Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Soothing lavender with hints of peppermint, chamomile and eucalyptus. Undertones: Jasmine and orange-flower compliment a musky finish. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Lavender Liquid Fabric Softener 60 Loads 51 Fl Oz
  • "I love love how this leaves your clothes smelling so fresh, I love all gain products but the fabric softener is just the best" in 3 reviews
  • "This product is very gentle on my clothes and leaves them smelling fresh every time!" in 1 review
  • "It smells like heaven, I use it for every load and it keeps our clothes soft and smelling great for the LONGEST time!" in 1 review
Ashley S.
Sacramento, CA
Lavender smells good but is very light and doesn’t linger. Works as well as any other fabric softener as much as I can tell. I switch between scents, but always like Gain. If you’re looking for a fabric softener I definitely recommend going through the aisle to choose which Gain scent you like best!
Sheila G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Gain is my all time favorite liquid laundry detergent and softener. It smells so good. This is the only detergent I use on mine and my family’s clothes. It’s worth every penny. I recommend it to everyone all the time.
ALICIA B.
johnstown, NY
Decorator Expert Level 2
Gain Freshlock Lavender fabric softener helps make your clothing softer while it decreases static. I really loved the gain smell. I was very impressed how long the fresh scent lasted. At around 3 dollars for a 64oz bottle of Gain Gain Freshlock Lavender fabric softener, it is affordable. I would highly recommend the product.
Ruth D.
I purchased this because there was an awesome sale. After using this I found that I LOVE this product and the way it leaves my clothes smelling fresh. This has become a part of the weekly wash detergent. I would recommend this product to anyone wanting a detergent that gives your clothing that "fresh from the washer" scent without the huge cost!
Mellissa R.
North plainfield
I love using fabric softener when doing laundry. My favorite is gain with the lavender scent. It's so fresh and leaves my clothes so soft and smelling wonderful. My scent stays on my clothes for a long time too that's another reason I love and use it all the time. It's a great fabric softener. Try it once and you won't regret it.
Krystal F.
Philadelphia, PA
This is by far one of my most favorite smells of all time. I love that when i use it I can smell it all over my house, so its strong enough to leave a great smell on my clothes and threw out my day I get burst of lavander whe I get a slight breeze. I also love to use this on my carpet and couch, use some boiling water with a little bit of this in a spray bottle and my whole house smells like it.
Amanda M.
Lexington
Gain Lavender is amazing. The smell of it is absolutely amazing, and I don't think I can come up with any cons for this product. It leaves you clothes smelling amazing. Even with it being more on the expensive end of the spectrum, its still well worth the money! I say anyone who is wanting their clothes to smell amazing, they need to give this product a try!
Megan D.
Berkley, MI
I've only purchased this recently and so far so good! Smelling nice is a huge thing for me and this product really gets it done! Lavender is a personal favorite so I'm sure that helps. As far as comparing to other name brands and the feeling of clothes, they are all too comparable to feel a difference.
Richelle S.
Brownsville, PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Almost my entire family has sensitive skin and gain is really the only brand we can use for a fabric softener because ever other product breaks is out. The lavender scent is so good and I just can't get enough of it.
Susan G.
Wyoming, MI
If you love the scent of Lavender you will love the way your clothes come out smelling. Works every time, your clothes comes out of the dryer soft and scented. This product is very affordable and I recommend it.