BY GAIN

Gain With FreshLock Lavender Liquid Fabric Softener 60 Loads 51 Fl Oz: Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Lavender Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Soothing lavender with hints of peppermint, chamomile and eucalyptus. Undertones: Jasmine and orange-flower compliment a musky finish. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Lavender Liquid Fabric Softener 60 Loads 51 Fl Oz
  • "I love love how this leaves your clothes smelling so fresh, I love all gain products but the fabric softener is just the best" in 3 reviews
  • "This product is very gentle on my clothes and leaves them smelling fresh every time!" in 1 review
  • "It smells like heaven, I use it for every load and it keeps our clothes soft and smelling great for the LONGEST time!" in 1 review
Kanisha L.
canton
This product is one of my go to cleaning products. It’s very affordable and get the job done. You might have to put a little elbow work into it but your home will be left spotless. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Vanessa P.
Moreno Valley
Gain is my favorite product to wash clothes and I looove the way lavender smells. But boyfriend and I are always getting this and it’s very affordable and it does make our clothes soft and it seems so good when I’m folding the clothes. The smell does last a while if you haven’t used it. Like I washed a pair of jeans, didn’t wear it for like almost two weeks then when it was time for me to wear them I could still smell the lavender. Really great 👍🏽
Erin N.
Baton Rouge
Gain fabric softener is one of the last of the three fabric softeners that can be used in a front loader washer. The liquid is thin but does the job that is needed to do! It keeps my laundry feeling fresh, smooth, and smelling great. Of course, if it has lavender in it, I'm going to try it!! (or love it). I have found that Gain is a brand that is a less expensive option to try!
Meighan T.
North Little Rock
This fabric softener keep my clothes smelling extra good and so so soft. A bottle lasts me about a month and is good in price. I just started using the liquid compared to pods or the bead kind you throw on the bottom. I say they work the same, the liquid might be an inconvenience for some.
Nicole J.
Fayetteville, NC
I really love gain products I love this fabric softener I love their dryer sheets that keeps your clothes smelling great even if you haven’t wore them in a week you can still smell that they are fresh and clean
Mackenzie M.
Houston
Such a great fabric softener. Smell is really great, very clean, calming, and refreshing. The scent lasts long, and it makes clothes and linens feel softer and more plush. I would recommend this to someone.
Naj H.
Fort Worth, TX
I just a GAIN lover I buy my laundry detergent and softener and I can’t forget my dryer sheets !! To me It’s not high in price but it’s for you clothes so you need it !! And also I think the smell last FOREVERRRRR
alexis n.
uc
Leaves clothes smelling absolutely great. This is an affordable fabric softener. It normally lasts a while depending how much laundry you actually do. I do recommend at least trying it!
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Best softener product I’ve ever used! I haven’t went back to another brand since buying this. Leaves your clothes so fresh and smelling awesome! Highly recommend.
ALICIA B.
Johnstown, NY
Decorator Expert Level 2
Gain Freshlock Lavender fabric softener helps make your clothing softer while it decreases static. I really loved the gain smell. I was very impressed how long the fresh scent lasted. At around 3 dollars for a 64oz bottle of Gain Gain Freshlock Lavender fabric softener, it is affordable. I would highly recommend the product.