BY GAIN

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Lavender Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Soothing lavender with hints of peppermint, chamomile and eucalyptus. Undertones: Jasmine and orange-flower compliment a musky finish. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Liquid Fabric Softener or Gain Dryer Sheets! see more...

Taylor D.
Wonder product I like the size it smell good And it's have your clothes clean. Most of the time I run out because I use so much of it . I'm disappointed at this point because the price is okay but I always find myself buying this product.
Michelle F.
Tempe, AZ
Love the smell of this detergent, plus its a big jug so I don't have to run to the store often. And the little button for dispense is awesome because you can put it on top of the washing machine and its great and convenient.
Chantelle V.
Denver, CO
If I could give this product a big fat 0 I would. I used gain in the past and didnt have any issues. However a year or two ago I used it and my fiance had an extreme reaction to it broke out in hives everywhere on his nose, stomach and neck. When I smelled the laundry soap it even burned the inside of my nose and throat. I dont know what they are using inside of this these days but I will never touch it again.
Kayana K.
I love the scent of this Gain plus my clothing comes out clean. I like using this with a similar scented fabric softener to keep that lavender smell in the clothing and my blankets. This is my favorite scent to wash my bedsheets in because it makes you feel relaxed. I always get compliments on the way my clothes smell when I wear them the day after washing.
Holly W.
Chattanooga, TN
I have been using this product for quite some time and it works great for me. I am a single professional female so I am only doing laundry for myself and it is not heavily soiled but I think this product does a great job and smells great! I will continue using it!
Valery F.
Van nuys , CA
It smells great and leaves my laundry smelling fresh and clean. It is very affordable and always buy it when I run out. I like some scents better than others but this one smells really fresh. I recommend to others but not if you are sensitive to scents
Daniella U.
Norcross, GA
I love gain so much! I always buy the bigger container cause I just love it. The lavender smell is soooo good and it keeps my clothes smelling fresh and clean for a long time. It does a good job at cleaning and removing stains as well.
Joyce M.
I love the smell of gain, but I don't think the scent lasts long on clothes. I prefer tide over gain for smell of freshness to my clothing. But it is a very good product! Clothes look brighter & Feel better after wash too.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
The fresh lock is no joke. I kept a sweater in my closet for almost a month and it still smelled like I just washed it. I wpuld recommend thia detergents for anyone who loves lavender or just want soft, smelling good clothes.
Brittany R.
Buffalo, NY
I use gain to wash my everyday laundry! It smells good and holds its smell for a good amount of time, not too many cons besides I wish it got out heavier stains without a pre treatment but it's affordable and works!