Gain With FreshLock Island Fresh Liquid Fabric Softener 60 Loads 51 Fl Oz uploaded by Yolanda M.Gain With FreshLock Island Fresh Liquid Fabric Softener 60 Loads 51 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #95 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Island Fresh Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Tropical white flowers with a splash of orange. Undertones: Sweet and musky with a woodsy wink. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Island Fresh Liquid Fabric Softener 60 Loads 51 Fl Oz
  • "gain is my main man,im so faithful to this detergent cause it not only cleans well but it does what it says it do,,leaving clothes smelling fresh all day and soft" in 4 reviews
  • "The fabric softener and detergent paired together leaves my clothes smelling amazing!" in 1 review
  • "It leaves your clothes smelling wonderful and soft!" in 1 review
Sheila G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Gain is my all time favorite liquid laundry detergent and softener. It smells so good. This is the only detergent I use on mine and my family’s clothes. It’s worth every penny. I recommend it to everyone all the time.
Kylie Sue H.
Wyoming, MN
I love gain products! They always make my clothes smell really good. If they keep up the good smelling laundry detergent they will get many, many customers who will by happy about there choice. Good job and please keep up the hard work. You always make my day when my clothes come out of the laundry and they smell so good and that because of this product. Thank you again for all of your hard work to put out a great product!
ALICIA B.
johnstown, NY
Decorator Expert Level 4
Gain Island Fresh fabric softener helps make your clothing softer while it decreases static. I really loved the gain smell. I was very impressed how long the fresh scent lasted. At around 3 dollars for a 64oz bottle of Gain Island Fresh fabric softener, it is affordable. I would highly recommend the product.
Jonna M.
Paragould, AR
Oh My Goodness! I cannot tell you how much I love Gain products. First off the smell of both the regular and the Island fresh lasts forever, like literally the freshlock lasts for at least 6 weeks ( I wash my Columbia jackets using this fabric softner ) and not only do people notice that I smell great, but also it makes the texture of my jacket softer, and helps keep static low, for which me and my hair is thankful.
Shelly M.
Arlington, WA
You can not find the lasting smell of Gain anywhere else. Your cloths come out soft and smell great for weeks. Always very cost efficient and is easy to find at most stores. I have recommended Gain to my children, who have their own places now. Just so mom doesn't have to do their laundry anymore! Lol
Abby R.
E Liverpool, OH
Literally best smelling laundry fabric softener!!! Use this on your sheets, pillows and blankets you will wake up thinking your somewhere on a beach. Not to add but everyone always says how good my clothes smell and when someone sleeps over loves how fresh my bedding always smells
Kirstyn H.
Dunnsville, VA
wonderful product but doesn't make your clothes smell like i thought it would. but it did make my clothes super soft and the smell is amazing but not that strong on the clothes. its not too expensive but more than i would've payed for the quality of it.
Averi M.
Gain island fresh is simply amazing!  It leaves your clothes smelling simply awesome for a least a week!  I love using on my sheets so when I go to bed I can pretend im laying on a beautiful beach somewhere.  I have purchased this product at various locations and the pricing is relatively the same everywhere.
Christina H.
Leander, TX
This one is my favorite, it makes my clothes smell amazing for a long time. Especially when paired with the scent crystals. It definitely works great and doesn't bother my child's skin. Decently priced and I would absolutely recommend this for others to use.
Nicole V.
Lithonia, GA
love the smell of all gain products. So this was no surprise that they would hit it out of the park with this scent. It keeps my clothes fresh and soft for a long period of time. The product was average for softener. I would recommend it to anyone with a large family. It is what I use.