Gain With FreshLock Island Fresh Liquid Fabric Softener 60 Loads 51 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.Gain With FreshLock Island Fresh Liquid Fabric Softener 60 Loads 51 Fl Oz uploaded by Yolanda M.

BY GAIN #51 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Island Fresh Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Tropical white flowers with a splash of orange. Undertones: Sweet and musky with a woodsy wink. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Island Fresh Liquid Fabric Softener 60 Loads 51 Fl Oz
  • "gain is my main man,im so faithful to this detergent cause it not only cleans well but it does what it says it do,,leaving clothes smelling fresh all day and soft" in 4 reviews
  • "It leaves your clothes smelling wonderful and soft!" in 1 review
  • "The fabric softener and detergent paired together leaves my clothes smelling amazing!" in 1 review
Ali P.
Corning
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! Gain will forever be my go to laundry products. Always leaves my home and laundry smelling good. I literally always have my laundry room stocked with gain products. Can’t wait to get more.
Jazzmin F.
Memphis, TN
It goes with the detergent I usually buy and this plus the detergent gives the clothes an extra boost with the scent the whole house will smell so good I love it and I love this size bottle great great GREAT
Chelsie U.
Mount Sterling
Gain is another favorite for fabric softener. It seems to leave a great smell and makes your clothes so soft. Price is decent too. Seems to always have a manufactures coupon as well
Megan M.
This is by far my favorite fabric softener. It leaves my clothes smelling so good for days or weeks after washing. It is very effective and affordable. I usually buy mine at Walmart using coupons. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Katelyn T.
Mt Sterling, KY
This goes hand in hand with the detergent. If you’re looking for a long lasting clean scent, with some added comfort to your clothing - then look no further! This fabric softener is top notch, and I won’t buy any other.
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Best softener product I’ve ever used! I haven’t went back to another brand since buying this. Leaves your clothes so fresh and smelling awesome! Highly recommend.
ALICIA B.
johnstown, NY
Decorator Expert Level 2
Gain Island Fresh fabric softener helps make your clothing softer while it decreases static. I really loved the gain smell. I was very impressed how long the fresh scent lasted. At around 3 dollars for a 64oz bottle of Gain Island Fresh fabric softener, it is affordable. I would highly recommend the product.
Jonna M.
Paragould, AR
Oh My Goodness! I cannot tell you how much I love Gain products. First off the smell of both the regular and the Island fresh lasts forever, like literally the freshlock lasts for at least 6 weeks ( I wash my Columbia jackets using this fabric softner ) and not only do people notice that I smell great, but also it makes the texture of my jacket softer, and helps keep static low, for which me and my hair is thankful.
Shelly M.
Arlington, WA
You can not find the lasting smell of Gain anywhere else. Your cloths come out soft and smell great for weeks. Always very cost efficient and is easy to find at most stores. I have recommended Gain to my children, who have their own places now. Just so mom doesn't have to do their laundry anymore! Lol
Abby R.
E Liverpool, OH
Literally best smelling laundry fabric softener!!! Use this on your sheets, pillows and blankets you will wake up thinking your somewhere on a beach. Not to add but everyone always says how good my clothes smell and when someone sleeps over loves how fresh my bedding always smells