BY GAIN

Gain Liquid Laundry Fabric Enhancer, Island Fresh, 103 oz: Island Fresh Scent Island Fresh combines sniff-tastic elements Overtones:Tropical white flowers with a splash of orange Undertones: Sweet and musky with a woodsy wink Amazing Scent see more...

• "It works great on stains especially on my sons baseball pants." in 1 review
  • "the scent lasts a long time and leaves my clothes clean" in 1 review
  • "It leaves my clothes smelling fresh for weeks and soft for even longer" in 1 review
  • "Gain everything over here laundry soap fabric softner dryer sheets the product is very good your clothes stay fresh for weeks the best hands down" in 1 review
  • "It gets my clothes clean and its a good price. " in 1 review
mayra r.
san bernardino
This product smells really good. I have used this for a long while. It works really good and its very effective. I love this because it’s affordable and smells great. I would buy this again because its that good.
Itzel V.
I use this with my gain laundry detergent and it leaves my clothes very soft. It also smells real good and it last on the clothes. I would recommend this product. It’s also affordable.
Bella H.
Cedar Creek
This is my go to softener! If the detergent doesn’t leave a scent, this softener is sure to do the job! My clothes always come out smelling fresh and sweet! Always get compliments on the smell of my clothes because of this product! I 100% recommend.
Morgan L.
Travelers Rst, SC
Gain fabric softener is the best smelling there is. It lasts a long time and is well worth the price. It is very effective but a little expensive. I will continue to buy this product and I definitely recommend it.
Julissa T.
Pass Chris, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite clothes softener, the smell stay in the clothes for days.
Is compatible with my washer machine and is super effective, it let the clothes super soft and with a awesome smell. I just love it.
Nancy H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I hate having dirty clothes, I literally do laundry all the time and my fabric softener has to be strong and remove all the oils and stains from every day wear. I love this fabric softener, it smells great and is well worth purchasing! Definitely try it out!
Alyssa F.
Choccolocco
This product makes clothes super soft and smells so clean and fresh! We love it and use it for everything. Great deal and very affordable. You can pick it up at your local Dollar General.
Nichole O.
I love gain products. They always smell amazing I can always get it on sale and I can use it on my clothes and my children’s clothes. My clothes never fade when using gain
Rebecca M.
Beaverton , OR
Great, great great. Don’t really have any other words for this other then great. I love this stuff! It smells so good, I recommend this to everyone! It’s one of my fave!
Stephanie K.
Great Falls, MT
I have only used a fabric softener once or twice ( bottles) in my life and prefer the wonderful laundry soap we use that makes it soft with out the added use. This is actually the softener we used and when we did, it made everything super baby soft i loved it but being a mom we forget the little things like adding this to the laundry. Even though we loved it we rarely remember to buy it and use it lol
Elena F.
Decorator Expert Level 1
How does the smell? Does it last? What if you use a different brand of detergent and it's scented? ... Will your clothes be all funky with different scents?