Gain With FreshLock Island Fresh Liquid Detergent 96 Loads 150 Fl Oz uploaded by Kristin M.

BY GAIN

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Island Fresh Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Tropical white flowers with a splash of orange. Undertones: Sweet and musky with a woodsy wink. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Liquid Fabric Softener or Gain Dryer Sheets! see more...

• Gain vs. Tide? Pros/cons of both products? Which do you p...1 Answers
  • Does this get stains out well? How long does the scent st...2 Answers
  • Does this make anyone break out? I'm sensitive to some de...6 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "This smells so amazing, it leaves your clothes smelling so good." in 1 review
  • "As a college student this detergent is not as pricy as the others." in 1 review
  • "It last a long time also which makes it that much more awesome." in 1 review
H S.
Amazing liquid that will clean everything off your fabrics! A little
goes a long way too. I love that this is offered in such a large
quantity, as that will last a while. That is, unless you live in a large
household and have to do laundry all the time. I work out 4-5x a week
so I need to wash my sweaty gym clothes often.
Kristin M.
My family and I love Gain! We use all of their products and are particular to their Island Fresh scent - although, the original and other scents are just as pleasing.
I prefer to purchase the one gallon tub because it has a convenient spout I can use at the push of a button (pun intended) into my washer while the container is laying flat on my machine.
Gain removes many stains, keeps our clothes smelling so fresh!, and they offer other products with the same scent so our home always smells clean. We not only use the liquid detergent, we also use the liquid fabric softener, dryer sheets, washing machine cleaner, and even other products that are infused with the GAIN scent such as Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle. We've had many of our family members change their usual detergent to GAIN as their go-to cleaner now. Their line of cleaners are such a new and refreshing smell I hope they continue expanding their line!
Paige G.
Vista, CA
I've been using this product for about six months now and really love it! It makes all of our clothes soft to the touch and smell super fresh! My husband and I workout 6 days a week so our clothes can be kind of smelly but this detergent always has them back to smelling great!
Michelle I.
Powell, TN
I've bought this Gain Liquid Detergent for years! I love the easy spout so it sits easily on my laundry shelf and the scent is amazing! We use alot of beach towels and I love that they always come out smelling so fresh. Not to mention, a coupon is almost always available!
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
I like this laundry detergent for what it is. The scent is nice but it doesn't last very long on the clothes. It gets the clothes clean, so that's all that matters! I would recommend this to people who do not like their clothes smelling like the laundry detergent for too long.
Amy L.
Palmdale, CA
My absolute favorite detergent. A little goes a long way with this detergent. The scent is so good and stays on my clothes for days after it is washed. The price seems fair for the quality it is compared to other leading brands. I would definitely recommend.
Brad N Destiny T.
Morehead, KY
I love gain! Its one of my favorite detergents! The smells are wonderful and last without fabric softner! Its very effective and gets my clothes clean and smelling good, i prefer it than any other brand. I recommend to anyone wanting a clean batch of laundry!
Bailey B.
Brandon, MS
I love the smell of this detergent and I love that it actually gets my clothes clean so it is very effective compared to some others. It's fairly affordable. I love the way this comes packaged. It is so easy to put into the washer.
Jory B.
Lumberton, NC
Both my husband and I are coaches year round and we have washed many of our athletes uniforms with this detergent. Not only has it left every uniform with a fresh, clean scent it has done no damage to the sensitive fabrics.
Kristina T.
Easton, MD
Love the scent of this laundry detergent. Leaves clothes smelling fresh after they come out of the washer and dryer while hanging in the closet. This is a very affordable detergent. I would recommend this to anyone.
Kaleigh B.
Northport, AL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Does this make anyone break out? I'm sensitive to some detergents!
Marie G.
Does this get stains out well? How long does the scent stay on your clothes? I love the smell of freshly washed clothes but I don't like it to be too over powering.
Kyla P.
East Freetown, MA
Gain vs. Tide? Pros/cons of both products? Which do you prefer?