Gain With FreshLock Icy Fresh Fizz Liquid Detergent 52 Loads 100 Fl Oz uploaded by Kara M.

BY GAIN

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Icy Fresh Fizz Scent combines these Sniff Tastic Elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Add even more Freshness with Gain Liquid Fabric Softener or Gain Dryer Sheets! see more...

Gain With FreshLock Icy Fresh Fizz Liquid Detergent 52 Loads 100 Fl Oz
  • "This laundry soap leaves my clothes smelling awesome and it's a great affordable price " in 3 reviews
  • "This one passes the smell test, and leaves my clothes smelling amazing as well!" in 1 review
  • "For a relatvely cheap price, nothing beats how my clothes smell after laundry anymore!" in 1 review
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is my absolute favorite detergent. No weird fruity smells, just an extremely clean and lasting scent with great washing power. I like to combine with a cup and a half of white vinegar in every load to keep my clothing super fresh and soft.
Brittany&Ryan B.
Eros, La
I love using Gain!! It's smells so good and keeps your clothes smelling good for days!!! I'm not particularly fond of this scent though, I like the Gain Febreeze Thai Dragon Fruit or Hawaiian Aloha much better!
Trish H.
Fitzgerald, GA
I love Gain detergent. It smells so freaking good! It leaves your clothes clean & smelling good. There are no cons to this detergent, it is the best. As long as they make Gain, I will never use any other laundry detergent. If you have not tried it, you should! It is awesome!
Ida L.
Paupack, PA
Gain is my ULTIMATE CHOICE in everything you could possibly buy to maintain your house! It is pricey but so worth it!!! I use it all! Detergent, floor cleaner, dish soap etc etc!!!!! Yes yes YESSSSSSS I recommend Gain!!!!! Your home and everything in it will smell Devine!!!!
Felicia H.
Cincinnati , OH
Gain always makes amazing scents that come though and clean your clothes great. They also make it so soft to the touch when you are wearing the clothes. Very comfortable and the smell stays for quite some time. Love this scent especially' one of my favorites.
Donna M.
Knoxville, TN
Gain is a great dependable detergent that gets your clothes clean . Leaves them smelling great. The oxi I thought would brighten the clothes or make the whites whiter but I'm not sure it did that. Not sure that I would recommend this one.
Tanisha F.
Mount Morris, MI
I love gain! My family has been using gain since before I could wash. I love this because you can find it anywhere and the price is usually good. I also like how strong the smell is because I like for my clothes to have a good scent
Colleen E.
EMERSON, NJ
It's a good detergent. It washes all my clothes without any problems and leaves a great sent. I didn't think it was anything out of the ordinary an extra special. It does what it's supposed to do and for the price it's a decent value
Easton M.
I LOVE this cold water alternative Gain had put on shelves everywhere!! Not only is it #GOGREEN friendly (because you wash with cold water!) But the smell is AMAZING!
Tara M.
Brooklyn, NY
I've tried all the fancy "launches" with luxurious smells and I always come back to Gain. It smells great but what's better is that it stays on fabrics so your clothes and bedsheets consistently smell fresh.

back