BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Gain with FreshLock HE Machines Apple Mango Tango Liquid Detergent 150 fl. oz.
  • "The best , I usually get it from costco , it leaves my clothes smelling amazing !" in 2 reviews
member-e39c0
This product is very good love the mango smell it's very tropical leaves the clothes smelling great for days.  It's price is very inexpensive i can pick it at Wal-Mart for cheap i think. I love this product and would love more of it
Shanice W.
Now this is my absolute go to when it comes to liquid laundry detergent . I mean I literally buy this specific scent every time I go into my local Walmart . It costs anywhere between $10-$12 dollars so it's not as expensive as most laundry detergents on the market . I wish I had a picture to post , it leaves my clothes smelling so good and fruity I can't help but sniff my clothes after a wash day . I would always recommend this product I mean who could resist the smell ? Lol .
Elisabeth P.
Horsham, PA
Love Gain, really disliked this scent. I wasn't sure about my clothes smelling apple to begin with but I thought I'd try it. Definitely never again. It cleans like again which is great, but personal preference, I'd never go for this scent again. Sticking with original from now on.
Miranda S.
Bloomsburg, PA
Smells amazing! I've washed all of my winter jackets before storing them this past spring. 6 months later I opened the bag of coats and immediately got a whiff of the fantastic fruity smell of this Gain. It smelled as if I just washed them today! Such a great smelling product!
Stephanie F.
Staten Island, NY
I've been using Gain for a couple of years now! I'm very pleased the way it cleans! It's reasonably priced! Definitely does the job! Gets stains out and smells amazing! I stock up when it goes on sale! I do recommend this laundry detergent! Great value
Tiffany R.
I LOVE this. This is all my mom will get! It smells amazing and makes our clothes smell amazing! Especially if you use the dryer sheets after!! I always get compliments on how my clothes smell. It is a little on the pricey side, but I would still recommend!
Jess P.
SANTA ANA, CA
I absolutely love this! It's easy to purchase, easier to use and it made a difference on my daily basis! It's amazing! I really like and it fits all my necessities! I'd recommend to all and definitely use it again!
Christina C.
Hudson , FL
Love this fragrances of gain the best. I wish you made it in the pods that really the only complaint I have. It's very effective clothes smell good twice as long. It's very affordable. I would highly recommend.
Kalie F.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I love gain products! This is one of my favorite scents. It is expensive but it is worth the money. This is the only brand I use to wash my clothes. It leaves the clothes smelling good and fresh!
Bianca O.
Worcester, MA
I love the smell of Gain. I always used to use the Apple mango tango. I get home it just last. A friend of mines got me using it because every time she did laundry the smell was a mazing.