BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Gain with FreshLock HE Machines Apple Mango Tango Liquid Detergent 150 fl. oz.
  • "The best , I usually get it from costco , it leaves my clothes smelling amazing !" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain has one too many added fragrances, doesn't hit the nose spot and is "NO BUENO" for sensitive skin." in 1 review
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
I love the apple mango tango Gain detergent. I love the scent of the product and I think it works quite well. It stands up to most of my sons stains and I only have to pretreat occasionally. I would definitely recommend this product!
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Pittsburgh , PA
Easily the best laundry detergent! I've been using the same scent for over 4 years now and do not have any desire to change. The scent is out of this world and I always get compliments on how great my clothes smell.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Cheyenne, WY
This detergent gets my clothes clean every time. I only pretreat really bad or old stains, this detergent gets everything else out. The smell is great, and keeps my clothes and sheets smelling fresh for weeks!
Maggie G.
Maggie G.
North adams, MA
I love how this smells!!! And it cleans so well!!!! I highly recommend! Apple mango tango is a close second it the thai Dragon one!!! Love them!!!!
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
guyton, ga
We love this laundry soap!! It works great for our delicate skin and smells amazing.
 megan z.
megan z.
Conway, SC
A LIL CHEAPER THAT TIDE....SMELLS GREAT TO . ALSO MAKES FABRIC SOFTENER.....
Athena R.
Athena R.
Union, NJ
The best , I usually get it from costco , it leaves my clothes smelling amazing !!
Lxandra K.
Lxandra K.
Arvada , CO
Apple mango tango is my favorite gain scent ever. It leaves my clothes smelling like I washed my clothes in an orchard
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
I LOVE this scent...by far my favorite. The price is good, and it cleans wells. You can't beat it!
Collette B.
Collette B.
Carrollton, TX
My favorite Gain scent. Smells fantastic! I even got my brother to start using it. Cleans well.