Gain with FreshLock HE Lavender Powder Detergent 91 oz. Carton uploaded by Liz R.

BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Gain with FreshLock HE Lavender Powder Detergent 91 oz. Carton

Start your review of Gain with FreshLock HE Lavender Powder Detergent 91 oz. Carton!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lekeia W.
I'm not a big fan of the powder detergents as sometes there is a light residue left staining your clothes. But it smells great
Alexus G.
Odessa, TX
Just like the detergent it does not do anything specific for my clothes. Would not repurchase the dance brand.
Melina G.
Gain with fresh lock he lavender powder deterrent gets my clothes milling very good but can be very messy. The product is effective it's gets the job done. It's very affordable m. I would recommend to everyone who loves good smelling clothes!
Wendy T.
Las Vegas, NV
Good smell and gets stains or of clothes. The only detergent we use. I like it more then tide
Alex B.
Arlington, VA
I like the lavender scent of this detergent. I can't tell if it works as well as the Tide detergent I normally use, but it does get my laundry clean.
Madison C.
Trussville, AL
Love the smell of this. Keeps clothes clean all day with a lasting smell. Kinda pricey but what detergent isn't?
Paula K.
Waycross, GA
This scent from Gain is our second favorite. My husband as well as myself love just about anything that smells like lavender. All Gain products work very well.
Natalie N.
Mc Cook, NE
Best scent ever I just wish it would last longer. I love the pods, so easy to take a pod and drop in the washer. Couldn't be easier and my clothes come out clean.
Madison W.
Charlotte, NC
I love lavender. My body wash is lavender. So it's really nice to be able to wear my clothes in the sent I l love.
Erica S.
Howard Lake, MN
My family loves the smell of Gain. It's super clean, but it isn't overwhelming. It cleans my laundry wonderfully. It's affordable, and always within my budget. I would for sure recommend it to family and friends.