Gain with FreshLock HE Lavender Powder Detergent 91 oz. Carton uploaded by Liz R.

BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Kayla E.
Redwood City, CA
I like this product a lot it works well it is affordable and you can get this at any grocery store or something it keeps my clothes smelling good and fresh and it is very easy to use , It will keep your clothes nice and clean .
Madelyn T.
Newark, NJ
My favorite gain scent. So soft but lasts so long on your clothes. Love gain the most.
Christopher M.
Dunedin, FL
Lavender is perfect to keep one relaxed! I mainly use this for washing my sheets and comforter and the lavender incense is effective and affordable for a great night of sleep! This is product is highly recommended!
Taylor W.
Auburn, AL
I love this detergent! I've been repeatedly buying this detergent for ages. It has a fresh smell without smelling like you're trying to cover the nasty sent of unwashed laundry. It gets all the stains I come across out of my clothes. Also I love that it's the high concentration detergent.
Sarai V.
Lavender is my favorite scent! It's relaxing, smoothing and comforting. I think that is a great smell to have on your clothes.
Abigail G.
Gain fresh lock with lavender scent s just smells unbelievable. If you have not tried it is really do recommend that you try it. The smells is amazing and you don't really need a dryer sheet. Smell last forever.
Dana S.
Taylors
Gain is my favorite laundry detergent! Then they added lavender! You can never go wrong with lavender!
judith h.
I loved the lavender sent. It made my cloths so soft.my family likes it when i use it.
Shirley j.
Lafayette
Gain is the only laundry detergent I purchase
Flings are great just drop in wash
Yes soften your clothes and gives it a great smell
Somewhat affordable not too pricey
Yes because I love the way it keeps clothes
Nicole P.
Houston
My favorite brand is GAIN I love how good it makes your clothes smell also how it lasts too