Gain with FreshLock HE Lavender Powder Detergent 91 oz. Carton uploaded by Liz R.

BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Elvia C.
Love this is nice and cheap good size too it last me about a month since I do me and my husbands laundry leaves it smelling good.
Rachel N.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I love the smell of these lavender dryer sheets. They get the job done. Honestly not sure what dryer sheets are supposed to so
Sarai V.
Lavender is my favorite scent! It's relaxing, smoothing and comforting. I think that is a great smell to have on your clothes.
Lekeia W.
I'm not a big fan of the powder detergents as sometes there is a light residue left staining your clothes. But it smells great
Lyndsey S.
Bay Shore, NY
I switch between gain and tide and honestly gain has amazing scents in there detergent! It makes my clothes smell wonderful!
The reason why i use this Detergent is because i love the smell of lavander. It leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean
angela t.
Pomona, CA
I love gain...not only does it make my clothes smell great but also does an exceptional job of cleaning and removing stains
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
Gain with freshlock he lavender power detergent works well. I like liquid better. But the get the job done at a good price
Kelsey B.
This stuff smells amazing. It leaves my clothes smelling good for weeks. It's easy to use and it lasts forever!!!!!!!!!!!!
kathleen p.
Smells great and cleaned our clothes just fine. Scooped out well but wished there was a better close to the top of the box.