Gain with FreshLock HE Lavender Powder Detergent 91 oz. Carton uploaded by Liz R.

BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Romie R.
I like this detergent but my dad doesn't like the sent the product comes in. I still buy this product when he sends me to go shopping.
Tiffany L.
Ridgeway, SC
I absolutely love the smell of this product and it cleans very well also ! With a toddler I have to have something that fights stains!
Miriam G.
I usually buy this brand and scent but in the pods and I love love love them, your clothes smell like the detergent for over a month.
Mae S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use the gain lavender detergent for all of my loads of laundry and love how it smells. It definitley gets all of my clothes clean.
Michelle T.
Hopewell, VA
I use gain everything from detergent down to dryer sheets. I love the way it smells and my clothes always smell fresh. Great product.
dreya j.
loving this gain detergent. the smell of this is fantastic makes the house smell better as well. its worth ur money so go and buy .
Kritzia R.
Clermont, FL
I can dive in a pile of laundry with this smell ! The clothes is absolutely clean , no smell and white tshirts are back to white .
Dalila H.
This detergent smells great, it cleans your clothes really well. Doesn't leave clothes faded and smell last all day on my clothes.
Chelsea I.
Lynnwood, WA
SMELLS AMAZING. Our clothes smell fresh and clean all day long! Been using this for years and don't plan on switching anytime soon.
Amanda C.
Smells great and leaves my clothes smelling great too. Love the packaging too! My clothes always feel super soft after using it.