Gain with FreshLock HE Lavender Powder Detergent 91 oz. Carton uploaded by Liz R.

BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Alex B.
Arlington, VA
I like the lavender scent of this detergent. I can't tell if it works as well as the Tide detergent I normally use, but it does get my laundry clean.
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product smells really good and strong. I use this every time I do laundry and it's really effective. I recommend to others and would buy again
Amy D.
Love using this detergent. It is nice on the clothes and smells fresh. I usually purchase it on target when it is on sale. It is affordable to use.
Peggy W.
Elkins Park, PA
The Lavender detergent always leaves my clothing smelling extra fresh with a scent of lavender. and a my clothing always come out good and clean.
carmen c.
I like the smell of Lavender and the price of Gain detergent. I also use products that are more gentle to the environment but Gain is effective.
Josephine D.
Aberdeen, Washington
I choose gain over every other brand out there. I love the scent, the way my clothes feel after they have been washed. You should try it too!
Michael M.
Canoga Park, CA
Gain detergents have been a family favorite for as long as I can remember. The scents are Lon laying and the cleaning power is undeniable.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
This is one of my favorites laundry soaps in a powder form. For some reason Gain's soap goes farther for me than other powder soap brands.
Martina A.
I love love this one especially because it has lavender. I'm a big fan of anything with lavender. It leaves our clothes smelling so good!
Emily P.
Parsippany, NJ
We are a lavender scented everything family. So this is definitely a staple in our home. Definitely does the job. Definitely affordable