Gain with FreshLock HE Lavender Powder Detergent 91 oz. Carton uploaded by Liz R.

BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Susy T.
Edmonton , AB
Not the product I selected. Though I have used this actual product and it cleans my laundry quite well and leaves a nice lavender smell
Aiko O.
I love the smell of this but I think it's to feminie for boys or men as people in a family usually use the same laundry detergent
Manju H.
I lovee the smell..it makes my cloths clean and smells great...i don't even use perfume sometimes...such a great smelling product
Lauren M.
Upper Tantallon, NS
I love the smell of lavender, and adding that to my clothes with this detergent is awesome. The scent lasts quite a while.
Charmaine W.
Portsoy, Aberdeenshire
Left my clothes smelling amazing! Definitely one of my favourite detergents! Very effective!! Will buy again
Manu K.
Gosto bastante, tem um cheiro bem agradável além de limpar. Indico e não deixo de usar
Aprovo!
Jazmín E.
Nos encsnta comprar este con olor a lavanda y sobre todo en polvo ya que dura mas que otros.