Gain with FreshLock HE Lavender Powder Detergent 91 oz. Carton uploaded by Liz R.

BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Veronica D.
Pittsburg, CA
The best detergent out there in the market, washes your clothes so well and removes the stains
Kay  N.
Brooklyn, NY
Absolutely love this brand. Great for cleaning clothes and keeps them smelling nice and fresh.
Wendy T.
Las Vegas, NV
Good smell and gets stains or of clothes. The only detergent we use. I like it more then tide
Zoey U.
Winton, CA
Love the smell. Makes clothes come out beautiful and nicely scented. Love the lavender smell!
Matthew F.
Cedartown
I have NEVER had an issue with gain. The smell is amazing and it cleans my clothes so well.
Nicole P.
Houston
My favorite brand is GAIN I love how good it makes your clothes smell also how it lasts too
Rocksand W.
Shreveport, LA
The smell is out this world ...it's kind of on the high side but it gets the job done...
Steven V.
Donna, TX
Smells very good love this ditergent i love it because it smells good like a good breeze
Monique T.
Sacramento, CA
I love gain laundry detergent! You don't even need dryer sheets for the smell to stay.
Stephanie C.
Favorite laundry detergent my clothes always smell wonderful and I'm not allergic to it