Gain with FreshLock HE Lavender Powder Detergent 91 oz. Carton uploaded by Liz R.

BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Lyannette G.
Cypress, TX
OMG IT SMELLS SO FABULOUS and I got compliments all day cause how I smelt all day . Smells refreshing
Breanna S.
Terre Haute, IN
I love the smell of gain and it makes your clothes smell wonderful and the scent could last for days!
Samantha V.
Lucedale, MS
Great product leaves my clothes smelling great for weeks! Also my favorite scent! Highly recommended
Kari N.
Buda, TX
I love the way this product smells. It keeps my laundry smelling fresh for days after in washed them.
Arlene M.
I absolutely love the smell and I prefer lavender over any other. I love it and it works very well!
Melissa W.
Newark, OH
Gain is the only brand of detergent used in our home. I love the fresh scent and lasting freshness.
Dusty A.
Dayton
This is one of the best smelling detergents on the market. Does a great job cleaning. Stays fresh.
Shy'Ane R.
Okmulgee, OK
My clothes always come out smelling so nice, especially since lavender is my favorite smell EVER!
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Great smell it works wonders with clothe , smells soo good I'll smell my clothe every decond lol
Jennifer C.
I feel like this detergent worked well at cleaning clothes and making the laundry smell great.