Gain with FreshLock HE Lavender Powder Detergent 91 oz. Carton uploaded by Liz R.

BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Meghan S.
Liberty, MO
I love the great scents and how great my family's clothes smell. Also I only buy the PODS. They make life so easy.
Shanna B.
Leaves a great smell. Washes clothes fantastically. It actually washed clothing. Leaves a great smell afterwards!!!
The smell from gain, last weeks after washing!
We love it. We wash clothes every week and Gain is always our go to.
Alsamar W.
Love the smell of these dryer sheets they have our clothes smelling fresh hours after they are folded and put away
Kristina W.
Love the smell. Doesn't leave your skin itchy or bothered after using this product. Highly recommend it to others.
Janet B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I've used Gain laundry detergent for years and I've always been satisfied with its performance. Nice scent to boot.
Tristin G.
Albertville, AL
I love the scent gains lavender products provide. The smell is much stronger than in other brands which is nice.
Melissa d.
Cape Canaveral, FL
This is the exact smell I love!!! This is the detergent that we purchase the majority of the time for my family!
Maddie H.
Tuscaloosa
I love the smell of lavender and this made my clothes smell so good for such a long time. It was very effective!
Stormie C.
Smells absolutely wonderful. Love takin my clothes out of the dryer! Smells last all day and is very comforting