BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Noemi R.
Love how it leaves my cloth smelling! Lavender is a very soothing smell and I believe it helps to smell it in you blankets and to gets to relax and to be able to rest peacefully at night.
melissa r.
Kearny, NJ
Lavender is the best smell for me I love how we leave my clothes smelling really good for days it doesn't damage the clothes it doesn't leave that a white powder spots it's a great product
Luz R.
Bronx, NY
Gain has to be the most famous laundry detergent out here. I mean this thing smells incredible. My mom and I both use this detergent and our clothes smell for weeks! Its amazing.
Karen A.
I love this brand but the scent of this is a good change. I love the way it's cleans and leave a little scent. I like to use on my bedding or when I'm putting clothes up for the season. I would recommend
Mandy D.
Greenwood, IN
Love the fresh scent of lavender! Fragrance stays in place after multiple wears. Great price for the value!
Yoli M.
Good i love this leave my cloth smelling amazing is cheap leave my clothes cleann i recommend thiss 100%%%
Misty R.
This was a nice Landry detergent which I enjoyed however my fiancé was not a fan of the scent. I like all Gain products and feel they are comparable to Tide.
franny d.
Stafford
I really love using gain product for my household because it cleans clothes good and make clothes smells awesome for some days and will surely keep using it.
Amber P.
Milwaukee, WI
It smells good without it having to add extra scent booster to my
Wash. I'm a yoga teacher so I need to make sure my
Clothes smell nice and it's affordable.
Janet R.
I've used this Detergent for years now. I love the way it smells. Leaves clothes smelling great and takes out most stains. Ithe is also pretty affordable.

Target