BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Christopher B.
Mesa, AZ
This works perfectly with high efficiency machines. Lavender is one of my favorite scents and this laundry detergent has plenty of it. There are no signs of liquid staining or anything like that. Definitely follow the directions though. Just make sure you don't use too much liquid and it'll be fine.
Laura S.
Bay City, MI
This smells so good. I have 5 kids and one that has sensitive skin and this detergent doesn't make him break out. I love that it gets the clothes clean and with my huge family I definitely need something to work well. The price at my local store is fair also. Great product!
Maddy G.
I don't use this detergent too often, but it is a pretty decent product. It definitely does its job, cleaning your clothes. The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I don't buy/use it regularly.
Hannah S.
I usually only use detergent from Gain - it's fresh, clean, easy to use and makes my clothes feel clean and smell lovely after using this detergent. I've been very happy after each again Purchase.
Maria Ignacia G.
Randolph, NJ
As a college student, I will admit my laundry goes a very long time without being washed at times. So it's important that my detergent really gets odors and stains out of clothes! This does exactly that, i love the scent and it truly performs the best out of others I have used.
Lexie S.
Watsonville, CA
I love the way this detergent smells! It smells great after the wash and I'm good for a couple of days! Also I've noticed it doesn't fade out the colors in my clothes much . I always have a bottle .
Nikki G.
Smell wonderful and keeps my laundry clean. I love how the scent stays in the clothes until you can wear them if used with the dryer sheets. This is my favorite laundry detergent!!!
Dulleya W.
This scent is amazing! Keeps a fresh smell to my clothing for weeks. It works very well with my high efficiency washer and leaves no residue. Wonderful product, fully recommend!
Kait B.
We love this product in our home! It works so well!! It's a light product & doesn't leave "gunk" in our washing machine. It's incredibly effective in how it cleans and very affordable. On par with most other products. I would recommend!
Melanie C.
Midlothian, VA
Gain smells so good. When I'm pulling my laundry from the dryer I can smell that Gain freshness. Also when I go to put on clothes I can still smell it. Makes me happy.