BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Amy L.
Charlotte, NC
Gain is my go to when buying laundry detergent. First off they smell so good and they even make my clothes smell great after it's done washing. The product is very affordable for someone who is on a college budget and would recommend this to anyone.
Faith R.
This laundry detergent is amazing! It leaves my clothes smelling fresh even after they're worn. This detergent doesn't break down the fabrics in my clothes nor dull the color. This is my go to laundry detergent and I HIGHLY recommend it.
Kelsea T.
Venus, TX
Gain has been used by my family many years. It's a comfort smell for me and my husband. Nothing like laying in a clean set of sheets washed with Gain. We are enjoying a bottle of the Lavender scented detergent at the moment.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
GAIN is such a great detergent to use. I always go with the liquid base, which you can never go wrong with that. If you're a lavender scent freak like I am this item is for you! It will leave your clothes clean and smell wonderful.
Gwenyth M.
Flowood, MS
I love having my clothes smell good and this product does the trick. The lavender scent is fabulous and I've actually gotten compliments on how good my clothes smell. It works well on stains as well. Great product
Tiane F.
I finally found the detergent of my dreams! Smells divine and the scent stays on the clothes but is not overwhelming.. I love how clean my clothes are after I use this detergent! Never buying another brand again.
Lauren S.
Nashville, TN
I love this detergent. It is safe to use with my high efficiency washer and leaves my clothes clean and fresh. The lavender scent is so lovely and actually stays leaving clothes smelling like they were just washed!
Paige K.
This product works well. It leaves your clothes smelling nice and clean. We don't buy it much because it is pricier then other detergents but it's a good deal if you have coupons. Other than that is works well.
Dina B.
Whittier, CA
I really love this detergent! I feel that I'm getting my money's worth. It's priced right, cleans really well and also smells delightful! I recommend this product to my friends and family for these reasons!
Christopher B.
Mesa, AZ
This works perfectly with high efficiency machines. Lavender is one of my favorite scents and this laundry detergent has plenty of it. There are no signs of liquid staining or anything like that. Definitely follow the directions though. Just make sure you don't use too much liquid and it'll be fine.