BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Jessica R.
Cave Spring, GA
My go to product! My husband & my son both have really sensitive skin so this is all they can use. Most places always have coupons or sales going on Gain which is always helpful
marsia n.
This gets out most stains without having to use an additional stain remover. It's gentle enough to use on everything and is extremely affordable. Would definitely recommend
Logan R.
Works very well! Does everything it claims to do! I use it almost every day and love how it smells. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good reliable product to keep their clothes clean and smelling fresh all of the time!
Karen A.
I love this brand but the scent of this is a good change. I love the way it's cleans and leave a little scent. I like to use on my bedding or when I'm putting clothes up for the season. I would recommend
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
I'm usually not a Gain laundry Detergent girl but I found this one on sale and have it a try. I love it. My clothes get super clean on just a little detergent and they smell so good. Then when you layer it with the dryer sheets and fabric softener you washed items smell amazing for so long after they have been washed.
Paula G.
Belford, NJ
I love the smell of gain laundry detergent. I was skeptical of switching from the original scent because I love it so much but the lavender was a welcome change. It makes my clothes smell so fresh and is great at getting out stains. I don't even need perfume with this detergent!
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
The real reason why I buy Gain is for the scent. I love how strong their scents are without being overly overpowering. I will say that it doesn't leave my clothes feeling as clean as say another major brand however I do feel like I can trust my clothes with Gain.
Moriah C.
Knoxville, TN
Clothes always smell so fresh and get all the stains out. Pros are that a little detergent goes a long ways so I am able to use one bottle for a very long time. It is very effective and pretty affordable considering it lasts so long. I would recommend to others.
Susanne C.
South Euclid, OH
This stuff smells AMAZING! It gets clothes clean and the smell is like no other! I especially love using this detergent on blankets. The lavender scent also is pretty long lasting. I've had clothes that were washed in this still smell great after being stored in the basement for a couple weeks. I also still notice the scent on clothes while they're being worn.
Kellycious H.

This is my favorite detergent brand and I am always searching for a sale on these. I love the fragrance and the cleaning power. This is one of the only brands that I use because it doesn't causes an allergic reaction in I have very sensitive skin. Love This!