BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Megan H.
Hanover , MD
Smells amazing. Seems to last awhile, I don't have to use as much to get the same good smell as I would with others. I was pleased with this and would buy again. I would recommend to a friend. Lots of scent varieties too.
Marcie R.
Another great product from Gain! This product has the same stain fighting factors of the original, it just has a wonderful lavender scent to it! I love this on little ones clothes to have a soothing smell at night.
Caitlin B.
Wetumpka, AL
This laundry detergent always leaves my clothes smelling fresh. It does a great job with cleaning a full load. I was satisfied with this product and will purchase again. I bought from Walmart for a decent price.
Ellenyar B.
Bridgeport, CT
I love my gain laundry detergent because it makes your clothes smell so good as well as making them very clean. I have never had a problem with irritation since I have sensitive skin this detergent works well for me.
Carmen D.
Smells soo soo delicious. My clothes always smell great thanks to this detergent. Very effective and worth the price. There is always some sort of deal at target and I always purchase this one. Highly recommend.
Courtney K.
Little rock, AR
I love this scent of Gain! Gain is what I mostly use and buy for our household. The smell is so wonderful and last for forever! Such a clean smell too. It is affordable and if you haven't tried this, you should!
Bricio V.
Goleta, CA
Can you go wrong with lavender? The smell and aroma is intoxicating and gives off a sense of clean and fresh. No matter when I do my laundry I always use the same detergent because I know it’s worth it
Jennifer A.
Boise, ID
Game is the best smelling laundry detergent out there. Not only does it smell great and leave your clothes smelling great long after you get them out of the dryer it also cleans your clothes very well.
First off the scent is amazing! The best one besides the original(in my opinion) My clothes and jeans come out clean and even holds the smell of the detergent if I ever forget to use fabric softener
Elizabeth E.
Owatonna, MN
Gain is all we use. I love the smell and our clothes are always fresh and clean. A little goes a long way, so it lasts forever. Great product at a great price. I would definitely recommend it.