BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Buy on Target
Jennifer B.
Elizabeth, NJ
This is my all time favorite laundry detergent to use. the lavender smell is so comforting and my clothes keep this smell for at least two weeks after wash. Does not affect sensitive skin at all. Price is great when compared to other brands and do the same thing. Would definitely recommend to other
Oluwasimidele S.
Lawrenceville, GA
I really like the scent! I use about a lidful for every wash, no matter the size honestly. The scent stays on a long time. I never really have harsh stains so I'm not sure how effective it is with those, but it gets clothes clean. I would recommended, but not to those who don't like harsh scents obviously
Olivia H.
New holstein, WI
Gain never fails to smell yummy. After I wash my clothes, the smell is delightful. Although it can be pricey at some stores, I like to buy high quality detergent. Trust me, It is worth the splurge. :)
Jessica T.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love how the lavender scent smells. Keeps my blankets and clothes smelling amazing. It is also very easy to use and never disappoints. I usually purchase it at target and the price isn't to pricey.
Samantha W.
Clemmons, NC
This is the only laundry detergent that I've actually been able to smell after the wash and dry cycles are complete. And it keeps my clothes soft too even though it's a detergent. Further, my clothes also stay colored and don't fade as much as w other brands.
Amanda F.
Vernon, NY
I love gain and have been using it for a few years, it's amazing! It gets the clothes clean and makes them smell amazing! I won't use any other detergent, this is number 1 on my list!
Veronica G.
This detergent is my favorite. The smell lasts for weeks and i don't even have to use softener. I prefer the liquid from the powder because i feel like the powder gets clumped up in between the clothes and then i have to wash them more than once.
Lauren M.
Clanton, AL
The lavender scent is my personal favorite and I won't use anything else on my towels. We keep extra towels on the boat and I love that no matter how long they've been in the bag they smell so fresh when we get them out to use!
Shannon B.
I usually go with Gain because it's cheaper in my area than other brands. My daughter has sensitive skin as well and she tolerates her clothes being washed in this much better than anything else. It also smells great, which is an added bonus!
Abrianna V.
Walsenburg, CO
All time fave laundry detergent! Bonus is that it smells so good! I like the bottles that have that push thing to pour the liquid out but those are in the bigger ones! Although these ones are just as good! Work the same way!