BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Emily K.
Taunton, MA
I love Gain! It’s the only detergent I use! This is the one I’m using right now! I love the lavender smell it’s one of my favorite smells and I always use that scent with my fabric softener so I decided to try both in lavender. I love the smell on my bed sheets, it makes me so relaxed and sleep so much more peacefully!
Lexi B.
Vicksburg, MS
Gain itself is already wonderful but added with the lavender scent just makes it all that much better. My clothes come out smelling wonderfully and actually stay that way! It's affordable for all the good things you get out of it! I would and do recommend gain to others.
Jack K.
Derry, NH
I love the smell of lavender and this detergent leaves a wonderful​ smell on the clothes. My partner is very sensitive to soaps and some scents but this one works wonderfully for us and really gets clothes clean. Living on a farm and having a mechanic in the family, we have seen some really dirty clothes but this gets everything out
Danna A.
Las Vegas, NV
Heaven in a bottle. Not only does it do the James b but it smells like magic. Even my husband loves this product. The best part you don't need to use a lot. One complaint is that if you use the recommended amount it can leave a film on your clothes requiring another wash. But upon getting the dosage right you won't be disappointed
Alyssa R.
E Rochester, NY
I'm usually not very picky when it comes to laundry detergent. Whatever cleans my clothes and continues to make them smell nice is good enough for me! This detergent not only gets the job done but it smells amazing. Lavender is one of my favorite scents and having my clothes smell like hints of lavender has been wonderful!
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
The fresh lock is what sells this product. It's so useful and handy. It never causes leaks or disruptions. The only disappointment I have is that the lavender could be more present in my clothes since that's my favorite scent.
Alyssa B.
Bastrop, TX
This is my family's favorite detergent. We all have sensitive skin but haven't noticed irritation. I used to buy the original sent but discovered the lavender recently and absolutely love the smell! Smells like springtime and the scent is so long lasting!
Yolanda V.
Houston , TX
I love gain. I was introduced to it like everything else new that I've tried - a deep discount with a lot of product. I think Sam's may have had the family size on sale or something. Any way I've been using it ever since. I like that again comes in different scents so I can switch it up when I do my laundry.
mike B.
We have always loved the gain product line. Tyne smell is AMAZING and it had ALWAYS cleaned very good. When I was a coal miner, gain would remove even the toughest dirt on my clothing. When we upgraded to a new washer, I was very pleased to see gain was compatible with it. We tried other HE detergents but Nothing holds a candle to gain. It's simply AMAZING! If you haven't tried it, please do! You WON'T be disappointed!
Alexis B.
Columbia, SC
The smell is wonderful and works wonders on my clothes, I highly recommend the use of Gain with fresh lock it kept my clothes smelling fresh for weeks. Every time I got a shirt out of my closet it had the fresh scent of gain

back