BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Buy on Target
Shaylin M.
Nampa, ID
I love the fresh scent of this product! It also lasts long after you have washed and dried the laundry.
Mariabel R.
Amazing product. Love the smell and get my clothes clean. Absolutely recommend this to anyone out there
Aneisa A.
Staten Island, NY
Smells fresh and clean. Doesn't get rid of stains though so you have to use a stain remover beforehand.
ChaunRai M.
PARIS, TX
This smells heavenly! The scent lasts forever on everything I wash. I would recommend this to everyone.
Jamie T.
Corbin City, NJ
Gain smells great and is fairly inexpensive. Leaves your clothes clean and soft. No residue in clothes.
Haleigh B.
I love this detergent! It smells delicious and I always get compliments that my clothes smell amazing!
Alaina K.
Buffalo, NY
This is really good laundry detergent. It works really well, lasts a long time and smells really good
Melissa Z.
I love Gain detergent! Smells great and cleans my clothes really well. Wish it was a little Chelsea.
Danay P.
Love the smell of lavender. Helps soothe. The smell last for days. Clothes looks bright and wonderful
Abby H.
Joplin, MO
Worth the price. My clothes smell so good after I wash and the scent stays for a good amount of time