BY GAIN

Great scents in liquid detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Buy on Target
Joanna C.
San Jose, CA
Leaves my clothes nice and soft with an amazing smell and stainless. Cleans very well , and last a long time
Smiley R.
Tomball, TX
I like washing my clothes with this smell good last long my clothes smell good for long time I use this a lot
Myranda G.
Omaha
Smells great leaves clothes fresh not too bad on the price. Definitely recommend this product for everyone.
Leondra K.
Helenwood, TN
Gain is always my go to. It smells so amazing and leaves my clothes smelling fresh and feeling super clean
Juany f BM 107991 P.
Doral, FL
Me gusta este detergente aunque su olor es nuy fuerte pero al final se matiza un poco la sensacion es bueno
maisie d.
I love the lavender scent this detergent will leave you laundry smelling good forever! One of my favorites!
Samantha T.
Kenly
I love the smell of this lavender laundry detergent. It cleans my clothes well and makes them smell great.
Kangshueh T.
Sacramento, CA
This product is amazing because it will leave your clothes smelling fresh!
The family loves this product!
Kourtney H.
I choose gain because the scent is always amazing and my clothes smell fresh for days after being washed.
Nicole W.
I have sensitive skin and am in love with Gain products! Never had any break outs and it smells so good!